• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDAI first time... tips, please.

I have taken 1 and a half grams over a 24 hour period and all i seem to get is jaw grinding and a feeling for being chatty with people.Also i had no trouble going of to sleep at 1 am just popped a few valium !

SWIM might get some on friday and hopefully tst about 200mg on my plant

Last edited:
Tried 500mg and experienced a slight anti-depressant effect. Not really an MDMA substitute.

^ I've enjoyed crazily clean-headed, properly loved up and 'mashed' feeling nights in from 150mg or less of MDAI. Is this one really so variable with people? Or it this something to do with differing purities going around?

I have taken 1 and a half grams over a 24 hour period and all i seem to get is jaw grinding and a feeling for being chatty with people.Also i had no trouble going of to sleep at 1 am just popped a few valium !

This seems a little excessive. You hardly felt anything so you basically just omnom'd the rest of it? leading up to a (probably) dangerous amount?

shiiiiiiiiit son

sorry hopefully fixed it?

no, not at all. made it worse. your post is pretty unreadable now and using swim isn't allowed on bluelight.

jammy's *facepalm* rather was because you said that you were going to use mdai for the first time and snort (not recommended by any who've tried it, less safe with some rc's) 200 mg (huge dose for a first time [always start low is the number 1 rule with new substances], there have been reports of strong effects with 30mg) because "you are pretty experienced with rc's" (i won't comment that one...)

I found 100mg's of MDAI in use with 200mg's 4-FMC to be really really close to recreating mephedrone last night. Not as moreish but the problem is that I wanted to dose more MDAI at around the third hour and have read not to redose in one night with this one. It was great for awhile.

I found 100mg's of MDAI in use with 200mg's 4-FMC to be really really close to recreating mephedrone last night. Not as moreish but the problem is that I wanted to dose more MDAI at around the third hour and have read not to redose in one night with this one. It was great for awhile.

whats the problem with redosing with MDAI??? I've been told that you could redose MDAI no problem...

re: redosing:

Dosing over and over will yield few benefits and elicit negative side-effects disproportionately severe. Please do not fall into the trap of chasing something that MDAI simply doesn't do (the key eg being an attempt to elicit some feeling very close to an MDMA 'roll'), trying to get there by 'topping up'. Let MDAI be what it is: subtle and a little sedating.

re: snorting:

if you have the freebase, this won't absorb via the mucus membranes in your nose (unless there's something weird about the molecule of which I'm unaware). If you have a salt, reports have been mixed, ranging from strong effects coupled with a subsequent nasal infection to severely limited efficacy.
We should just merge this with the other MDAI thread.

ebola

i parachuted 200mg's of this, was allredy high on mephedrone and felt no change

re: redosing:

Dosing over and over will yield few benefits and elicit negative side-effects disproportionately severe. Please do not fall into the trap of chasing something that MDAI simply doesn't do (the key eg being an attempt to elicit some feeling very close to an MDMA 'roll'), trying to get there by 'topping up'. Let MDAI be what it is: subtle and a little sedating.

re: snorting:

if you have the freebase, this won't absorb via the mucus membranes in your nose (unless there's something weird about the molecule of which I'm unaware). If you have a salt, reports have been mixed, ranging from strong effects coupled with a subsequent nasal infection to severely limited efficacy.
We should just merge this with the other MDAI thread.

ebola

Well for what it's worth, AMT and DMT freebases can be absorbed through the mucous membranes of the nostrils, painfully. I don't know anything about MDAI, but if you're basing that answer only on the fact that it's a freebase, then it might not be accurate.

Whats wrong with snorting it?

It is painful, even the Hcl salt doesn't dissolve very well, doesn't work as well as bombing, and is nasally damaging.

Try this:
rapinitw.png

*facepalm*

Unfortunately this is how the meph kids and a large portion of the British population use drugs - excessively.

Anyone experinced MDIA with ketamine, alcohol, weed and nitrous together? Guna try this mix but dont know what dosage to do as it will be my first time with MDIA. Any ideas?