• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

-MDA Flower flip!! (Mushrooms & MDA) :-) 230 mgs of MDA and 1.7 grams of mushies-

peanut 801

Bluelighter
Hey bluelight family, long time no see!! Well last week I had the single BEST trip/flip I've ever had in my life. So, ill do a lil report for y'all! I took about 230 mgs of some excellent crystal MDA and 1.7 grams of some killer mushrooms. So here it goes enjoy! I
Ate alot of food before this mind you, it was kind of a spur of the moment type flip, I have a very strong mindset/ state of being:

2:30 pm - drop a 140 mg cap of some quality MDA crystal

3:30 pm- feel her coming on strong, wasn't a gradual come up. Loving my edm tunes bumping through my home theater :). Dancing, totally loving my life right about now!

4:00 pm- Feeling fucking excellent but, pretty nauseous. try to stifle my vomit and succeed for like 5 minutes. Run to the bathroom with my hand over my mouth, barely make it in there before puke starts spraying out from my fingers. Hahaha potent mdma or mda usually does this to me. Overwhelmingly excellent body high,eye wiggles like a mother fucker!

4:30- go outside to smoke a cig, take my vicks stick with me. Slouched over in my chair on my deck grinning ear to ear, sniffing on my Vicks stick. Thinking to myself that there just isn't a better feeling in the world, and I chose the most beautiful day to partake of such wonderfulness. :)

5:00 pm- feeling a bIt nauseous again, and throw up. Once that was over decided I needed some chew and went over to the local convienence store for a can of grizzly pouches and some gum, since I was clenching my jaw pretty hard. Grinning ear to ear the whole way over, sweating profusely.

5:30 pm- lay on my couch with a dip in my mouth feeling like I'm floating on heaven, my phones on a roll dropping dope song after dope song! Start pondering a redose (even though I'm still rolling hard as fuck) and whether I should eat my boomers I had as well.

6:00 pm- decide yes on another 90 mgs of MDA and start heating up some water to make that 1.7 grams of boomers into tea (tea is my favorite way of administration with mushrooms cuz it hits fast).

6:30 pm- go back on the deck to smoke a cigarette while I wait for everything to kick in. Colors of the flowers & trees becoming much more vibrant and enjoyable.

6:50 pm- flower flipping like a mother fucker!! Both open and closed eye visuals VERY prominent. My cheetah blanket hanging over my living room window looks fucking dope! Kaleidoscope patterns rolling all through it. Start texting my homie to let him know how good of a friend he is and that I love him. :)

7:30 pm- on top of the world chillin out on the deck,body high is out of this world! The tree by my deck, looks magnificent. Looks Fuller and more beautiful than it ever has before see the leaves making many wonderful patterns.. theni See the 2 ducks that live in my apt complex out on the pond, so I grab some bread to go feed them.

8:00 pm- still chillin bumping my EDM loving it, wishing I had a homie here with me.

9:00 pm - mushrooms fading off, MDA body buzz and personal satisfaction still there

Wonderful feelings of, love,peace, tranquility, and that personal satisfaction that only MDA can provide!
Didn't sleep at all that night, but I was hungry as a mother fucker when I fully came down. This was one of the cleanest most fulfilled flips I've ever had in my life!! Definitely recommended by me ;-). I'm a pretty small Guy like 5' 7" tall 160 lbs and I'm VERY experienced with psychedelic drugs and ecstasy. Made sure to stay hydrated the whole flip and was in the safety and comfort of my home. Anyone wanna know anything else feel free to ask! Stay safe my friends & much love!!!

Last edited:
I've flower flipped many other times but, usually with MDMA and mushrooms. This was much more visual than a flip with MDMA. either way its a really beautiful trip!! Its always very peaceful, laid back, and almost an artsy type trip.

I haven't tried MDA yet but I want to, and this combination sounds wonderful as well. :)

I haven't tried MDA yet but I want to, and this combination sounds wonderful as well. :)
Oooh MDA is a beautiful substance :). For me its a harder, longer, trippy type roll with more of a personal love & satisfaction rather than an empathetic love. Mild LSD type visuals, light shows are the fuckin tits!!

Hahaha hell yeah! Its a ride WELL worth taking!!! How the hell are ya rider??

Doing good cant complain. Moved back to the motherland for a bit for the fam. Might/prob will end up back out there after a while (my Mrs is from there). Either way will be back to visit. Will make sure its during a good show and we can all chill. Or go on a nature hike! Those I miss! Sucks around here its a 1.5 hr drive to a show, there it was like 20 minutes! Oh well whateva. Hows it going w you?

Yeah that's what blah said thay you went back home for a bit That's good though, some times we need that. Things have been alright for me, pretty Much same old shit different day hahaha. Das this year is one for the record book, that's for sure homie, I can't fuckin wait!!! I haven't been to a show since that last one I saw you at, lol. It's Sad days to see Blah stepping off the scene again, he's one of best friends :-(. But, sometimes a little change in life is required. Glad to hear your doing well my friend!! We definitely need to kick it next time you're around brotha!!