Maybe... Someday

I love your work more than I could ever express, you truly have a briliant way with words. "the one" will find you one day, and youll never feel alone again.patience.until then youll have to settle for the love of every bluelighter whose ever read your words :) great work beutiful

I can't wait to find my one but....... meh, these days i'm not really looking so much i'm just happy being me, E-girl i hope you find yr one but god damn i wish you could let it go and stop all this need, it really hurts sometimes reading yr posts cause yr pain seems never ending.
Good luck.

feeling nostalgic... and thought i'd bring this piece back around one more time. its one of my favorites.

This is one of my favourites. Thank you for the bump E-girl.
I don't want to be some covergirl to you,
Just the girl you dream about at night,
And hang pictures of in your cubicle at work,
And can't wait to come home to at 6:00
I want nothing more then to be that girl...

I'm so glad you bumped this. I must've missed it the first time around.
I have tears streaming down my cheeks right now. That was very moving. I love your work, girl!!! You blow me away on a regular basis. I always look forward to your posts. Thank you :)

i want to thank you because this is amazing. no matter who you are everybody wants to be loved and most of all we want to be remembered by the ones we cared about. but most of all what i loved about the poem was towards the end it reminds me of a line in an elvis costello song :..you see im only human i want him to hurt...the song is called god give me strength and the song popped into my head while reading the end i love this poem.

ya know... I have read a lot of wonderful posts, some that have really hit close to home, some that have even made me cry and get all mushy... but this is by far the best I have read... thank you very much for sharing :)

Oh. My. God. How did I miss this the first time around? Sweetie, this made me cry. Absolutely fucking beautiful. One of the best things I have *ever* read on Bluelight. I hope you don't mind if I print this out and keep a copy for myself. Much luv to ya, girl you totally rock. =D

~*~kimmy~*~