• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

May I have your attention please....will the new moderator of ED please stand up

Thank you all for the warm wishes. :D

Also, don't worry: even though I'm no longer a mod I'll still be poking in here from time to time. I hope you treat your new moderator with the acceptance with which you've all treated me; it's been an honor and a pleasure to work with you all. By the way, if you want to help out your new mod, I recommend making use of the "report" button...it really helps us out a lot. :)

Or, to put it more succinctly, BUMP!

Hey guys.....sorry to see RGB step down :\ Still, it's a great chance for any of our newer members (or heck, any old hands that still enjoy helping other members) to join the staff, see the world! :) Seriously, though, we'd love to get some key persons in place to keep one of our most vital forums at the forefront of the Harm Reduction mission. Please, if you're interested, get in touch with the staff as noted in the first post. Thank you all, to those who apply, and those who choose to continue to help from their current member role.

I would volunteer but what kid in their right mind wants an old geezer telling them stuff?

Don't sell yourself short!!! If you are interested then please apply, please don't let your age stop you :)

I'm so saddend to see such an amazing experianced user and forum MOD leave but there's things in life that come first unfourtnatly D: best of luck RGB thanks for everything you've done!! (about a month ago I PM'ED you about MOD information and BAM your leaving) :( bye bye dood!!

I would volunteer but what kid in their right mind wants an old geezer telling them stuff?

Your not that much older than me champ and you are always level headed and offer a different perspective.

With age comes experience :) - If you have something to offer and want to join the team then get your name on the list!