• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Maximizing euphoria of I.V. suboxone

Never IV your first dose, just take it sublingually. There's a higher chance of getting pwd when IVing.

Spoons are very unsanitary to use. No one I know actually uses a spoon, that's some TV shit.

The needle scratches the metal creating these crevices that are too small for your eyes to see, but are a breeding ground for bacteria, regardless of how "thoroughly" you clean it. People don't actually use spoons in common practice...

I've never met a person that didn't use a spoon (Australia, btw) and I've met a LOT of IV users.

And what material is a special cooker made from? Personally I've been shooting my tex from a plastic "cooker" (spoon) and never had an issue with infections and I use the same spoon about 100 times before replacing..just rinse it out real good

Spoons are very unsanitary to use. No one I know actually uses a spoon, that's some TV shit.

The needle scratches the metal creating these crevices that are too small for your eyes to see, but are a breeding ground for bacteria, regardless of how "thoroughly" you clean it. People don't actually use spoons in common practice...

So they are ok to use if I always draw up using a needle-less syringe?

I used to take .5mg of suboxone to stay so I could jump back on it whenever I wanted. At that low of the dose I didn't shoot the subs.

I never really liked shooting subs even though I gave it a go. I noticed my veins getting hard as fuck real quick and the abcess risk if very high so it is very bad for you but hey it is your body.

Personally when I took even .5mg of suboxone or subutex every other day it seemed to dull the effect of opiates. Everyone's body is different.

I really reccomend not shooting suboxone as you might need it one day to kick and well when I tried to use suboxone as a maintainance drug it did not work out well for me and I actually ended up going cold turkey off 2 strips dailys (16mgs) so yeah I suppose I really despise the stuff.

The other thing is well your veins don't always heal well when you inject corrosive shit. I had an abcess and they had to run some rather corrosive shit through my veins for 8 days. It was life or death so it was what it was. In the end I got 3 mainlines in one arm that never worked again from that and that arm still goes numb in my sleep. Shooting drugs with stuff like silicone (fentynal), opana (cellulose), and suboxone (whatever plastic is in that) is what put me in the hospital to begin with.

I have seen some rather nasty photos and data on suboxone injection and after almost losing a limb I really can say that is somewhere you do not want to be.

My veins didn't get hard, but I would dose low once or twice a day so I could go out and get my drug of choice when I wantend it and not have to wait 36-72 hours to feel whatever full-agonist opiate I was doing...then it just got to be deppressing to have tracks from Suboxne, so I stopped. BUT if you do keep your doses low as in 300mcg per shot, it will give ya a 'buzz' and not block other opiates. I know the member Captain Heroin shot his bupe this way(though I think he was using 250mcg per shot) pretty much the whole time he was on his Sub run...Its a nice was to stock up on your strips, I tell ya that much,lol.

Edit: Didn't realize I replied to this, I just plug or put under tounge if I don't have time to plug. Never noticed any vein problemss except stupidity of using same spots over and over and over, and re-using rigs... And subs have been then one thing I never missed with, always went super slow, and if you slip a bit, the strips atleast BURN so I would stop ASAP... Now I've missed with Roxys which were always small missses and MS CONTIN...I must say MS Contin is the scariest thing to miss with, especially if it was in your hand! Shit. Hot scolding rag on the spot for the rest of the day to point of burning,lol.

Last edited:
2 things.

1. DONT SHOOT SUBUXONE! its such a waste; even if you only have a small dosage, there is still NO NEED and there is NO RUSH; thats strictly mental. I was addicted to the needle long enough and shot bupe (Suboxone) plenty of times, only to come up short w/ each and every shot. such a waste of time, veins and needles.

2. if you do shoot, DO NOT COOK! thats a lesson I learned many years ago and sadly enough, I did not read much into it at first but wasted plenty of bupe w/ whacky cooking which led to a thick, gooey type substance. just gross.

Ya, no rush, but a quicker onset and an acutal glow to it when I was doing it especially if I hadn't had it all day...reason I quit was because when I was doing it this way I would eat tons of benzos before my night shot, maybe some other Gaba drug. That quit when I quit Iving them. Don't get me wrong I still take benzos but not compulsivly(well all the time anyway). But if I do say so myself, there is a definiate difference between just holding under tounge/plugging and taking with benzos and banging it with some benzo'. A defininate glow, but nothing to ride home about. With bupe it' like shoot...nothing 15 mins "oh here it comes', so would rather just plug.

My veins didn't get hard, but I would dose low once or twice a day so I could go out and get my drug of choice when I wantend it and not have to wait 36-72 hours to feel whatever full-agonist opiate I was doing...then it just got to be deppressing to have tracks from Suboxne, so I stopped. BUT if you do keep your doses low as in 300mcg per shot, it will give ya a 'buzz' and not block other opiates. I know the member Captain Heroin shot his bupe this way(though I think he was using 250mcg per shot) pretty much the whole time he was on his Sub run...Its a nice was to stock up on your strips, I tell ya that much,lol.

Edit: Didn't realize I replied to this, I just plug or put under tounge if I don't have time to plug. Never noticed any vein problemss except stupidity of using same spots over and over and over, and re-using rigs... And subs have been then one thing I never missed with, always went super slow, and if you slip a bit, the strips atleast BURN so I would stop ASAP... Now I've missed with Roxys which were always small missses and MS CONTIN...I must say MS Contin is the scariest thing to miss with, especially if it was in your hand! Shit. Hot scolding rag on the spot for the rest of the day to point of burning,lol.

I think the reason you get so nervous with a ms contin miss is the histamine reaction. That tends to last 5-20 minutes or so. That is when the injection site and the area around is quite inflamed and raised up. That passes.

It is a good idea to put a warm compress over a miss but you don't need to over do it. I wouldn't do it all day, maybe 5-15 minutes after the initial miss and maybe again if their was still irritation.

All I am saying is a ms contin miss is so scary because of the initial histamine reaction. I would think the abcess risk for ms contin is exponentially lower for that than suboxone or subutex.

If you're using bupe recreationally, you need to stay under 2mg sublingual, under 1mg insufflated, and even less of an amount if IV'ed.

This way, you're allowing norbuprenorphine, a powerful, full-agonist at the mu receptors (MOR), break through the low dosage of bupe, the dosage of which isn't high enough to outcompete norbupe at the MOR receptors, since bupe has a higher binding affinity at the MOR.
Thanks for answer and focusing on actual question person asked rather getting stuck on "the spoon" thing which some others did and missed the whole point of the question.
)