• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Maximize snorting efficiency: Tips, Tricks, & Teks

DMSO causes many drugs to be more absorbable and might or might not have been described as being harmless to peptides at 1-3% of a water solution. Dmso is on ebay. I'm just imagining its possible but putting any snortable drug into a container with a big fresh silica gel packet to absorb all the moisture, then putting the drug into a different container with some toilet paper moistened with 100% dmso would cause the powder to absorb several % dmso while still remaining a powder, a powder that is 2-6% dmso might get really rapid absorption and produce a bigger rush and faster action.

Liposomes might actually already be published for nasal peptide delivery. Liposomes are like eentsy bags made out of fat and a water attractant, like phosphatidylcholine or phosphatidylserine. There are instructions online but basically you put vitamin store phospholipid and your drug in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner for 20 minutes. Liposomes increase bioavailability more than 10 times, so, just imagine if MDMA were ten times cheaper a dose.

A thought i had for snorting-like buccal (cheek), rolled on the tongue, or vaginal delivery is making a very slightly gooey peptide syrup, then using one of the iontophoretic beauty serum transporting wands they have on aliexpress for $3-25. Iontophoresis can transport chemicals to a depth of 1.5cm per 20 minutes.

Iontophoresis is is not so easy at the nose, but ultrasound is, and might jiggle particles and powders to dissolve. I think if you look up beauty ultrasound face at aliexpress you will find $4-16 ultrasound massagers for the face that if pressed into the base of the nose could cause greater velocity of snorted drug dissolving