• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Maximize effect of plugging focalin xr

connor1551

Greenlighter
I have been recently plugging focalin xr 15 mg capsules around 2 or 3 at a time of course after crushing the beeds very well. It works pretty dam well but I was wondering what would be the right amount of water to use and is there anything that can be added besides water to release more of the dexmethylphenidate for better/quicker absorption. I know that with plugging benzo's warm milk helps alot because of its water solubility just curious if there is an equivalent with focalin

thanks

I’ve seen several people say that they had a great experience plugging focalin XR but I just plugged 30 and didn’t feel a thing! Granted, I have a very high stim tolerance but tbh it was a waste. Not sure if I did something wrong? I think maybe I added too much water (that can dull the high) and the powder didn’t really dissolve it kinda sunk to the bottom. I felt more from sniffing the same thing earlier in the night. Short lived and nothing crazy but at least it was worth slaving over the beads 🙄😅 If you have any tips I’m all ears