• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Massive Headache while on crystal meth? (PS maybe Im dehydrated)

It could have caused you a migraine from all the vasocontriction. There serotonin receptors contrick and give you that pounding feeling. I once took 2 bad blair witch pills like 8 years ago and they were just cut with dirty ass crank, gave me one of the worst migraine heeadaches ever. I wanted to cut my pounding vein on my templar artery.

Meth Neck Ache

Have any of you ever had a bad headache while high on meth?
I did two lines of ice about 25 min ago or so, and I keep getting these headaches, which make my high a little less enjoyable.
And it makes me real cranky /:

Ive done meth for about a week and half non stop.

Have you felt this way? What did you do to feel better? (as i believe pain killers would be bad while on meth)

I think what you are experiencing is called " Serotonin Syndrome " ... I usually start getting these neck cramps when I have over done it to the point where I'm having to do (smoke) more and more to get the feeling I want... The serotonin is there its just my brain isn't processing it right anymore so I keep adding to it and eventually overload my system with serotonin, causing neck tension and headaches... If I lay off, drink a lot of water and get some sleep it usually goes away... Un fortunately tramadol is an SRI and probably would contribute more to the problem than to relief... anyway we'll know in about 20 to 30 minuets cause that's what I'm dealing with right now and T50 is all I have for pain...

Well we all know for a fact, it's not the meth that's doing it, LOL!

Because meth DOES NOT constrict blood vessels in your BRAIN and all over your body, there for it could not be the meth that is causing your SEVERE HEADACHE, NO CHANCE THAT THE METH DID IT!!!

P.S. The meth didn't do it, do more meth

P.S.S. Actually the meth did it HAHA...i'd say use your brain, but...lol just take some opiates and aspirin and it should be gone in an hour or so...

Great harm reduction advice. 8)

Galloantrax: don't start shooting meth. Trust me, an IV meth addiction can be one of the nastiest and hardest habits to break.

Very true.. It was the most amazing high I've ever had in my life but it was the hardest one to quit. Thankfully I was able to but the only reason why was because I had ran out of the needles that I had stolen and was too scared to do that again lol I definitely would never recommend shooting up if you have access to needles because you will never stop!!

thanks for all the info on this i just did meth and it was the second time i've ever done it the first time i smoked it but this time i injected it and it felt amazing for about two minutes but then this massive headache came on and nothing i have done for the past hour and a half has done anything to help i took aleve and then some generic tylenol with a sleep aid ... i need you guys to tell me something thats going to work immediately please i dont think i can handle this much longer :( .... somebody shoot me please....

You might have hit an artery. When u hit the vein, did you see a lot of blood rush into the needle? I hit an artery once and about 15 seconds later i felt like my head was being pounded with a hammer. It was the worst migraine headache of my life. I had never had a migraine before but I know for a fact that's what it was cause it was like nothing I have ever felt before even to this day. I even gave myself a panic attack thinking i was experiencing a brain aneurysm because one of the general symptoms is a severe headache that appears without warning. This link i put on the bottom is the website that gave me my panic attack lol

http://www.drugaddictiontreatment.c...ction/methamphetamine-use-and-brain-aneurysm/

its not a migraine is it? If you have never had one before you cant possibly imagine how horrible they are, if feels like someone is is shooting you in the eye with a 357 at super slow motion...itds like drilling throbbing pain, nausea and so on...

meth once triggered a really bad migraine once that was debilitating as i dont know what...

My boyfriend just did some and he has a horrible headache and is throwing up and very hot. I have prescription migraine pills but I don't know if he should take one. What are your suggestions if you have any?