• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mass Psychedelic User Delusion/Denial

^i'd consider the back wards of a state hospital the equivalent of "losing your life."
The odds of that happening to someone with no prior mental illness are probably lower than the odds of being struck by lightning.

Something that people often do not take into consideration, is the sheer power that imagination holds. It has the power to filter our world view or expand it, it can create worlds, dimensions, and planes of existence. Psychedelics engage those abilities directly, in some cases unleashing imaginations full potential from any conscious control. This is why I approach, or attempt to approach, these experiences as a child would. With open curiosity, a very playful spirit, an open heart, and complete self honesty.

That last point is particularly important, as experience has taught me that self deception will lead to your imagination kicking the crap out of you until you admit it. ;)

it's true, mind set is very important, that and being calm; being agitated can escalate to heart-stopping tragedy - even with no drugs

"everything was myth-making, meta-leveled, mercurial, ever flowing" - terence mckenna

"we are the magicians that make the grass green" - R.A.W