• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social MARIJUANA MEMES

I suppose you are correct but I don’t class it as one of the harmful ones. You can od on any drug if too much has been consumed. Though as far as I know no human being has successfully managed to consume enough cannabis to do this. Yet
Alcohol and nicotine are actually surprisingly easy to overdose with and these i class as way harder than weed
Actually there are some case reports where people have died from cardiac arrest following large amounts of concentrate. I was trying to find the paper I read with two specific cases one patient consumed 2.1g I think they were like 38. There are noe plenty of other reports in the literature connecting cannabis, specifically THC to cardiac issues

Actually there are some case reports where people have died from cardiac arrest following large amounts of concentrate. I was trying to find the paper I read with two specific cases one patient consumed 2.1g I think they were like 38. There are noe plenty of other reports in the literature connecting cannabis, specifically THC to cardiac issues
I think from the studies Iv read all-though about five years ago now I have only heard of one person and then it wasn’t positively confirmed but if you compare this with even caffeine it’s harmless in comparison

I disagree that its harmless. It definitely isn't as toxic as cocaine or alcohol but it definitely causes cardiac issues. I'm saying this as a long time cannabis user myself, cardiac health is important and these findings shouldn't be discounted so readily

I suppose you are correct but I don’t class it as one of the harmful ones. You can od on any drug if too much has been consumed. Though as far as I know no human being has successfully managed to consume enough cannabis to do this. Yet
Alcohol and nicotine are actually surprisingly easy to overdose with and these i class as way harder than weed
maybe ions overdosed on cannabis extract specifically Rope A Dope a product sold in dispensaries until it got pulled

I think the danger is more mental
I heard they get once gave an elephant half a pound of pure THC and it just got really hungry

I would consider dying from cardiac arrest due to consuming 2.1g to be dying from a THC overdose, that's basically the definition of dying from overdose

If I was to be honest I only smoked weed because it was cool and rebellious until around 92-93 when they passed medical marijuana in California and it hasn't been the same since

Sure you might not buy a copy of Big Bambu with the rolling paper in it but it's the price we have to pay for quality and consistency

Half Baked Yes GIF

At least the mRNA jabs are safe and effective

I would consider dying from cardiac arrest due to consuming 2.1g to be dying from a THC overdose, that's basically the definition of dying from overdose
Yes but I don’t class stuff like rso or the like the same as I do with just smoking naturally occurring flower buds in the same league
Iv smoked weed since I was thirteen so about thirty years and was known amongst my peers as unrivalled at taking buckets/gravity bongs with potent hash. Used to have at least two at six am before my work each day and even I have to watch what I’m doing with the dabs so I don’t think you can really class concentrates as naturally occurring weed. Feel free to correct me if just smoking bud has ever killed anyone though

maybe ions overdosed on cannabis extract specifically Rope A Dope a product sold in dispensaries until it got pulled
Yeah I considered myself a veteran with weed till I had my first dab (fck me it was love at first puff) but I wouldn’t recommend that anyone except seasoned stoners try it in this style.
Iv actually successfully used rso for a replacement for my opiate medication and it worked well but due to it being illegal and having to make it myself it was far too cost prohibitive and I need to work so need my meds to manage this due to an accident. Like I told my doctor just because I’m in constant pain doesn’t mean my mortgage goes away or my kids stop eating and growing out of clothes. So until it’s legal (if at all) then I’m stuck on seriously strong opiates. Which weirdly enough as a heavy plant operator they are cooler with than a little weed.
Plus every single time I have to source weed from a dealer nine times out of ten they usually throw in the so called free handfuls of fake benzo or bag of H and if you ask me that’s why the smack problems are constantly growing due to the entepunairial efforts of the scum bags who do this trying to kid on their doing you a favour

Yeah I considered myself a veteran with weed till I had my first dab (fck me it was love at first puff) but I wouldn’t recommend that anyone except seasoned stoners try it in this style.
Iv actually successfully used rso for a replacement for my opiate medication and it worked well but due to it being illegal and having to make it myself it was far too cost prohibitive and I need to work so need my meds to manage this due to an accident. Like I told my doctor just because I’m in constant pain doesn’t mean my mortgage goes away or my kids stop eating and growing out of clothes. So until it’s legal (if at all) then I’m stuck on seriously strong opiates. Which weirdly enough as a heavy plant operator they are cooler with than a little weed.
Plus every single time I have to source weed from a dealer nine times out of ten they usually throw in the so called free handfuls of fake benzo or bag of H and if you ask me that’s why the smack problems are constantly growing due to the entepunairial efforts of the scum bags who do this trying to kid on their doing you a favour
I got no sympathy if you're getting samples from your dealer of H next you're going to tell me you met him outside of the school yard

What is RSO

What is RSO

Rick Simpson Oil (RSO), an oil made from the flowers of the cannabis (marijuana) plant, gets attention online from people who claim it treats cancer. There's no solid evidence for it. But some early research suggests that some chemicals in marijuana have future potential as a cancer treatment.

Cannabis oil comes in many types and formulations. These include cannabidiol (CBD) oil, which is often part of medical marijuana.

Unlike many other cannabis oils, Rick Simpson Oil is high in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the main psychoactive chemical in marijuana. THC is the chemical in marijuana that provides the "high."

Online reports say Simpson is a Canadian engineer and cannabis activist. After a bad fall, he found that marijuana helped lessen his dizziness and other symptoms. Later, when he developed basal cell skin cancers on his arm, Simpson used cannabis oil as a treatment. As the reports go, his skin cancers went away.

RSO from Web MD website

I got no sympathy if you're getting samples from your dealer of H next you're going to tell me you met him outside of the school yard

What is RSO
I don’t need your sympathy and no I didn’t meet him outside of the school yard. I went to school with them and was part of the family business for a good part of twenty years before I realised the harm me and my friends had caused our city/town so got myself a trade had kids and walked away from everything and everyone I knew. Worked and continue to work my ass off to try and pay my dues. Sympathy is for the people who are either too weak to help themselves or too stupid to realise the situation they are in. My own struggle with drugs is my penance but I don’t blame anyone. Just because I don’t want to be around smack when buying drugs doesn’t mean I want someone to pity me

RSO Rick Simpson Oil to give it it’s proper name is cannabis that has been reduced like a broth till it’s thc in its purest form and has well studied and recognised medical properties but isn’t for the casual smoker. In clinical trials it has been proven to reduce and destroy cancerous tumours and also helps with a range of immune disorders. But you won’t find it in any scientific research papers unless you’re specifically looking for it. (I wonder why)
I suggest you look for the video on yt from the creator himself mr Simpson and all the testimonies from doctors and scientists who are actually trying to cure patients rather than just treat them. But keep your sympathies they are neither required nor wanted

What is RSO
I’d imagine to be a contributor on a harm reduction site though that sympathy would be right up there with compassion