• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mandelin's reagent ?

stoneddave

Bluelighter
I recently tested some blue pistols. They tested great with Marquis and Mecke, both went black very quickly. However when I tested with Mandelin, it turned a deep red, almost blood-like color and took about 10 seconds to start turning purplish....

The color charts that came with my EZ-Test say nothing about that type of reaction for Mandelin...according to Enlighten's website, that indicates MDA.

Does that sound correct? Anybody else tested pills with that type of reaction and confirmed it to be MDA? There are some reports for these where people said they hallucinated and that they were speedy...however these did not test for any amphetamines, just MDxx substances. I suppose it could be MDA...

I've not yet consumed and will post a report afterwards, I just wanted to hear some input about that reaction.

Also, for anyone out there that has a Robadope reagent, does yours have a bunch of precipitate formed around the threads at the top of the bottle? Both of my bottles came like that and I have never been able to produce any type of reaction. I'm wondering if that's normal or if mine were damaged somehow.

have you tested with simon's reagent? that is the one that will differentiate between mdma and mda. marquis/mecke reagent will still turn black/dark pretty much immediately in the presence of mda (i just experimented with this recently) so i don't think your initial test results sound unusual.

a reaction with mandelin that starts out red and then turns purple sounds like mda. i think in this case you'd need to test with simon's reagent for further confirmation.

chart_simons.jpg