• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Managing Sulphuric smelling pee and sweat resulting from Adrafinil usage

L

LarsEast

I am a regular user of Adrafinil since March 2015. I find that like many others, Adrafinil causes a lingering sulphuric odor in my pee, sweat and (sometimes) breath. Recently I have found that adding a couple of drops of clove oil to my body and hair cream will neutralize the odor from my sweat, and a couple of drops in my morning tea will neutralize the odor in my pee and on my breath. I treat my privates to a couple of drops in a palmful of cream when just observing a "top and tail" routine. The clove oil I use is the dental type you can get at any pharmacy for about £2 or £3 a vial. I will also drink lots of water throughout the day. I am still working on a solution for my wind but I will figure that one out with my diet.

About Me.
I am a professional in the Financial, Economics and Accountancy space, I live and work in the UK and I am about 50 years old. I am diagnosed for generalized anxiety disorder since February 2015. I am prescribed Risperidone at 0.5mg to 1mg daily. I take 600mg of Adrafinil (specifically on days when I am scheduled for meetings and client appointments). Adrafinil counteracts the profound cognitive deficit and unbearable sleep impulse I experience after taking Risperidone. Like most people I have experienced a hassle whilst trying to obtain a prescription for Modafinil. Like most people, I find that Adrafinil is god sent because it does the job 100%, is cheaper, and without the hassle of trying to get a prescription.