• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man, 28, on meth told his girlfriend, 16, he would kill her in a car crash

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Man, 28, on meth told his girlfriend, 16, he would kill her in a car crash moments before he did - then inked his own face with demonic tattoos as a 'constant reminder of his crime'

A 28-year-old man who was drunk and high on methamphetamine when he lost control of his car had told his teenage girlfriend he would kill her just moments before he did, a court has heard.

Sasho Ristovski has revealed how he tattooed his face with his own hands as a sign of remorse two weeks after he walked away from the horrific crash that claimed the life of Maddison Tilyard, 16.

The Victorian driver pleaded guilty in the County Court on Wednesday to dangerous driving causing death and reckless conduct endangering a person following the drug and alcohol-fuelled death ride.

'I didn't have any physical scars from the crash,' Ristovski told court as he described how he inked his own face following the tragedy.

'I wanted a constant reminder of what I had done that caused someone to lose their life.'

3675156E00000578-3700584-image-m-4_1469072976634.jpg

36750BBB00000578-3700584-image-a-5_1469072991597.jpg

The former security guard had been going out with the teenager for three weeks when he crashed his dad's high-powered car at Laverton North, west of Melbourne, in the early hours of July 4, 2014.

Maddison, who was in the front passenger seat, died after Ristovski drove through a roundabout, careered off course at 88km/h in an 80km/h zone, became airborne before he slammed into a tree.

Ristovski was found to have an alcohol reading of 0.064 per cent and blood tests later revealed he had the drug ice in his system.

The court heard that earlier the same day, Ristovski almost collided with another car and was seen speeding at an estimated 210km/h.

The crash unfolded after he picked up the teen from a party, telling her: 'I'll put you in a grave by the end of the night', before adding to her friends: 'I'll have you all in a grave,' crown prosecutor Mia Stylianou said.

During the drive home, he again told Maddison: 'I'm going to kill you in a car crash tonight.'

3675179600000578-3700584-image-a-10_1469073085111.jpg

Ristovski told the court his comments related to his drinking, but Judge Frank Gucciardo said they showed an awareness of his risky behaviour.

Maddison's father Jon Tilyard gave an emotional tribute to his daughter, saying she is constantly in his mind and heart.

'I don't want to feel the memories fade. It's all I have now,' he told the court.

'I can feel her as a little girl with her arms holding tight around my neck. I will never feel her hugs again.'

Her mother, Angela Pope, said she cannot accept what happened.

'Some days the pain of my loss is unbearable,' she said.

3675150A00000578-3700584-image-m-12_1469073102692.jpg

Ristovski took the witness stand to express remorse, saying what happened during the crash had 'made me feel terrible'.

Defence barrister Stephen Payne said Ristovski accepted he'd get jail for his 'appalling and utterly inexcusable' actions.

'He can't turn back the clock. All he can do is express the deepest heartfelt sorry he can,' Mr Payne said.

Mr Payne said Ristovski tattooed his own face in an expression of 'self loathing'.

'They're clearly of something almost demonic. That's how he saw himself, as some sort of demon,' Mr Payne said.

Ristovski had since given up drugs, Mr Payne said.

His plea continues on Thursday.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Tilyard-kill-moments-did.html#ixzz4F1AE2wvM

This guy deserves to be in prison for a long time...not only was he dating a girl 12 years his junior which is sick within itself, but he killed her in a very horrific way! I want to say something about the parents of the girl here, but the relationship was only three weeks long so they may not have known. How would a parent prevent this from happening? This made me shed a tear of sadness for humaity.

No tattoo can make up for what he has done...the crude smile he has put on his face in ink is no punishment for his actions.

This guy deserves to be in prison for a long time...not only was he dating a girl 12 years his junior which is sick within itself, but he killed her in a very horrific way! I want to say something about the parents of the girl here, but the relationship was only three weeks long so they may not have known. How would a parent prevent this from happening? This made me shed a tear of sadness for humaity.

No tattoo can make up for what he has done...the crude smile he has put on his face in ink is no punishment for his actions.

The guy acted tough yet was driving his daddy's car :( Mega Fail there.

‘I’ll put you in the grave’: Court hears killer gave chilling message to teen girlfriend before deadly crash

A TATTOOED hoon told his teenage girlfriend he was going to kill her in a car crash moments before he did, a court has heard.

Sasho Ristovski was 26 when he killed his 16-year old girlfriend of three weeks Maddison Tilyard in a drug and alcohol-fuelled death ride.

Yet the tattoo-faced killer is likely to receive a more lenient sentence after pleading guilty to dangerous driving causing death in a plea deal with prosecutors.

The charge carries a maximum penalty of 10 years imprisonment – half that of culpable driving.

He has also pleaded guilty to conduct endangering life after admitting to driving a whopping 210kmh during the deadly drive.

The County Court heard Ristovski repeatedly told his girlfriend he was going to kill her on the night she died.

“I’ll put you in the grave by the end of the night,” he warned her in front of a group of friends. “I’ll put you all in the grave.”

Maddison died instantly when Ristovski crashed his dad’s car into a tree at 4.40am on Fitzgerald Rd in Laverton North in July 2014.

About 14-hours earlier he’d torn a car stereo from its sockets and tossed it on the back seat during an argument with the teen.

Only a sniff of methamphetamine seemed to calm him down.

Hours later he drove across Melbourne to pick the teenager and her friend up from a gathering in Craigieburn.

Maddison’s friend told police Ristovski had been driving like a maniac, performing burnouts and hitting speeds of up to 210kmh before he dropped her off safely at home.

At one point he told her friend again that she was going to die.

``I’m going to kill you in a car crash tonight,” Ristovski told the teenager.

When her friend got out of the car, Maddison told her she loved her.

“I’m going to die in a car crash tonight. I love you,” she said.

She was dead minutes later when Ristovski lost control at 88kmh and slammed into a tree.

Blood tests later revealed him to have a quantity of the drug ice in his system and a blood alcohol reading of .064 per cent.

He provided a “no comment” interview to police.

Maddison’s devastated family all appeared in court to read out their victim impact statements.

They each described a deeply loving girl who was taken senselessly, and a life of misery ahead.

Ristovski will be sentenced at a date to be fixed.

Source: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/63c6d5d7828faaa59b132692fb16df33

How do you prevent it? How about don't let your daughter out at 4:40 am in the morning

Maddison died instantly when Ristovski crashed his dad’s car into a tree at 4.40am on Fitzgerald Rd in Laverton North in July 2014.

What in the hell is happening to Australia? They seem to have a HORRIBLE meth problem... Good god that drug makes people act like crazy psychopaths. Just look at this kids face, he is a complete loser and I bet you he did all those tattoos on his face while he was twaked out on meth. Every article from Australia seems to deal with meth.. i mean my god why anyone would want to use such a crappy drug - I will never understand...

haha, i love mr pickles. Warped humour. I love how he humps the wife lol.

Good to see you rapper...havent seen you post in a while.

Yeah man: You bring up a good point. The parents could have spent time with her to teach her the difference between a healthy and unhealthy relationship. They also could have taught her better to make good decisions. I dated older women when I was a senior (graduated at seventeen, and I spun records as job then) in highschool, but I realized over time I had nothing in common with them and there was something not right about the relationship if they were seeking out a young guy.

What in the hell is happening to Australia? They seem to have a HORRIBLE meth problem... Good god that drug makes people act like crazy psychopaths. Just look at this kids face, he is a complete loser and I bet you he did all those tattoos on his face while he was twaked out on meth. Every article from Australia seems to deal with meth.. i mean my god why anyone would want to use such a crappy drug - I will never understand...

I'm pretty sure it's just the most feasible thing to use over there. I know drugs in general are very expensive there because they're so remote. Instead of paying hundreds for a gram of coke they'd rather pay less for something that can be made "on site" so to speak.
I'm not Australian and don't know much about the country but I'm pretty sure it's just economics.