• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Man, 21, dies after gulping 20 grams of powder cocaine

coke prices can be pretty fucking big in MI if you peddle to the rich college kids in various universities.

Sic said:
I went to high school with this guy. Very sad.
Welcome to Bluelight. Way to start off, bumping an old thread with a completely useless post that no one could possibly give a shit about.

oldskoolbl said:

I swear to god. It was huge around town. He was a senior when I was a freshman, and now I'm a sophmore in college.

rocklobster said:
Welcome to Bluelight. Way to start off, bumping an old thread with a completely useless post that no one could possibly give a shit about.

I was just searching for my hometown and came across this thread and couldn't believe that it had been posted. If you don't give a shit about the thread then why even bother replying to it? As for it being my first post I joined a few hours before that with a couple of questions I wanted to ask, but instead of posting the "How much Vicodin should I take for the first time" thread I searched around for a good answer. What a welcome though. Thank you. *claps*

yea like he has a reason to lie.

anyways, what a waste why did he eat 20grams when they found additional cocane/heroin and a poound of weed.

and i agree with whoever said $500 tops for 20 grams.

jesus just cause yalls small towns pay more doesnt mean thats the streeet value. god damn 2 stacks? waht is this shit 97% pure?

I don't know why he ate it. I know people who were friends with him but no one really talks about it. Rumors were saying he was already fucked up and wasn't thinking straight. I'm no coke expert but I'm betting he didn't have any top of the line coke. No idea what it goes for here, I've never wanted to buy any.

TheDEA.org said:
Mmm, step on it, sell the resulting ~40% stuff at $50/gram?

At any rate, law enforcement has a deeply ingrained habit of swinging for the bleachers when they estimate the value of their seizures. :)

Double your product, double your profit! :eek:

Seriously though, 100 for a gram? If it was that much I would never have touched the stuff. I get good peruvian for 50 a gram, balls for like 140 tops.

Last edited:
I wonder how long it would take to swallow a pound of marijuana. Especially since you would probably forget what you were doing less than halfway through it...

He couldn't flush it. The water only dilutes the cocaine so they'd still have evidence against him

AuraithX said:
He couldn't flush it. The water only dilutes the cocaine so they'd still have evidence against him
You bumped this old ass thread to contradict the basic workings of a toilet?

It almost sounds like they added additonal drugs to the seziure. Why would you baracde yourself and only eat half your drugs when you know your already fucked for the things that are outside your bathroom?

shit i just realised how callous that must have sounded.

hmm coke is so expensive here (uk) & mostly rubbish. i didn't even know cocaine until i travelled across canada last summer.

hebb22 said:
It almost sounds like they added additonal drugs to the seziure. Why would you baracde yourself and only eat half your drugs when you know your already fucked for the things that are outside your bathroom?
I've found that drug use tends to alter your judgement :\