• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Making gelcaps (DXM)

SpaceMildo

Greenlighter
Does anyone have any ideas on make gelcaps with cough syrup? Don't enjoy drinking it at all and i don't think anyone does really.

Any ideas?
Please help out, Hopefully it can go somewhere.

30Mg>10Ml

Buy the capsules would be my first suggestion. I am not sure you could make an actual gelcap easily and not sure if 10ml would fit in a regular empty capsule. It may leak out anyway.

Yeah, the only way you could try to make this work is with the empty gelcaps, the biggest size.(000 I think it is) But they're not made for liquids, and you would need a shot load of them, and it's just all around a horrible idea. I mean, it's not hard to down the stuff. Or just get the damn robo gels. Or best option would be order ya up some pure dxm and gel cap that shit.(definitley weigh your doses though, never eyeball.)

I wanna remove drinking it. Can't find any gelcaps in nz. It would be a mess you're right just any idea to get that yaste gone

I wanna remove drinking it. Can't find any gelcaps in nz. It would be a mess you're right just any idea to get that yaste gone
You want to avoid drinking it because of the taste correct? Have you tried mixing it with something like soda or anything like that to mask the taste?

I found caps containing 10ml? Theyre huge, Would this work well with ROA?

Casual size 11

I tryed it, It makes it better to drink not so thick, But the taste... The taste is still there and i;v gone from 180Ml intake upto like 600Ml,

I tryed being a good boy and brushed my teeth, It helps alot for about 3-4 seconds couldn't ttaste that shit managed to get some down

As far as just pouring cough syrup into empty capsules, if you can manage it then I don't see why it won't work. Just keep in mind that pretty much any liquid in a gelcap will eventually cause the capsule to disintegrate, so it would have to be each time you dose.

The best way I've found to take small amounts of cough syrup (2.5-10mL) without tasting it too much is to fill the rest of the dosing cup with water, then put a good amount of water in your mouth to coat the inside of your mouth. Finally, shoot back the dose into the puddle of water and swallow confidently. Drink some extra water afterwards to remove any lingering taste. This method also works great with Kratom, known as a "reverse toss-n-wash."