felony

sounds good to me...

@hazejunk

Yours 4ever
No Shit
Shoot to Kill

nice ones

I like the ones that sound liek they woudl actually be on a bag

For yall who been to asbury park (rock and roll peeps will "get" this) heres one my man came up with, Stoned Pony ;) =D

^I'm rock n roll as fuck and I dunno what Stoned Pony means. tell me lace.

I've been to ashbury park a shit load of times, and dont understand that either.

what was wrong with:

"Bayer: Brand Heroin Hcl"

The Cheapest Specific for the Releif of Coughs!

and those fuckers went and poured all their money into aspirin...pfffft.

I think lacey meant, pony as in horse.....a name for heroin...and the H stones the pony

but I am high as fuck....so I have no idea if thats what she meant.

It's too bad no one else provided a stamp for their product!

I think lacey meant, pony as in horse.....a name for heroin...and the H stones the pony
but I am high as fuck....so I have no idea if thats what she meant.

Hahahahaha interesting guess but nah

Yall never heard of The Stone Pony?
Its (the club) where bruce springsteens first started playin and shit its mad famous not just cuz of him
and yep its in ass park

stoned pony....

yea the first couple peeps put art to go with it yall should do it more the picture makes it 1000x better

lacey k said:

Yall never heard of The Stone Pony?
Its (the club) where bruce springsteens first started playin and shit its mad famous not just cuz of him
and yep its in ass park

I like the Stone Pony. Sure, it's a little bit of a gritty club, but seeing Robert Randolph play there was such an intimate setting... and with the delicious smell of Ocean waves and sand lingering amongst the cigarette smoke, made for a really great night. Only time I've ever been there, though.

heres the stamp for mine:

53992bayerheroin.jpg

jesus creeping god $ 4.85 for an ounce of smack!??!?!?!?

back then it was prolly like the modern equivalent to...$20 hahaha! :p

Jean Valjean said:
haha...well guns n roses is the greatest band evar!

So true!! GnFnR's rocked like no other!!
I was out dancin' with Mr.Brownstone today. He didn't wanna dance all-out with me though- I think my body really does have an insane natural opiate tolerance. Some cool white-guy veterans (mid-20's) I met in SF today were supervising me snorting/smoking a gram of the fine tar ($40) and couldn't believe what a freak of nature I was.

edit- and to DexterMeth- nah, these weren't dudes I met down at the Haight, just around the Civic Center.

Last edited:
Pony is kinda slang for horse witch is kinda slang for heroin so its works both ways...