Make Things Better - SELF HELP.

.....ok.....do you mind telling me how you do that while you are at it? giggle.

Pomp - expect an email within 2 days (to all TDS mods) - I'll cover this and other useful things the staff can do. In the meantime, nice thread - great idea!

going for a bath and in my fluffy point of philosophy, personal hygene is the skeleton key to many or your self worth, value, efficacy vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

oh fab! no wonder I am stuffed then! hee. being a lady of leisure means I probably dont wash til noon.

To prune the thread - You first look at the posts that have suggestions. You seperate them from the other posts, and then categorize them. Then, you use your super powers, aka mod powers, and create a new, pruned sticky thread. :)

Alright. We'll break it up into two sections.

The first will consist of personal comments. Nothing summarized.

The second will be a summary. This will consist of what to do and how to do it.

Perhaps there will be a third section. What problems does one have and what route to take? That'll come after the first two, of course. ;)

The first section, of personalized comments, should be easy. The second section will take some time, although it shouldn't be too hard. And I'm sure there are other threads/posts about self help. Just gotta find em...

The only time im really happy is when a client of mine (im a hairstylist) really likes her hair. Then I can go home and recap on that feeling till i go to sleep...and hope for the same reaction.

hahahaha Sexy! nae bother ya wee whizzkid! I shall do that presently but there's other stuff to be done before I get around to that but it will be soon.

ha,! how I laughed when I accidentally put my hand on the cat's TOY mouse to click submit and not the comuter mouse. hilarity all round and so you see it's all go here! hahaha *slump* no weed so let me get stoned first then I shall address this.

See? so many things can make people happy and I am happy that people can recognise the things can make them so.

I must admit I do get cross when people focus ONLY on the bad things when there are so many happy things going on around them. When they say - thre's just no point to life. What?? You got food, you got a nice house, you got cigarettes, you got £1 in your pocket, you got money coming as you got a job and you got friends and you got love from a good woman. So what is there not a point to?

But that is only in moments of heartlessness. People dont realise when they got it good and that annoys me slightly, but then again it then means you got to help them see the good things. Not everyone can automatically do that for themselves.

It seems to me that the those who got it good can sometimes be worse off...? I know that myself is included. I have few "worries" but I feel maybe that's what is making me feel so down. A friend of mine is in the same situation, and he seems to be so out of it. Perhaps it is becasue I can't rely on myself for much? Im always broke and I still live with my parents and I feel so helpless because of that. Yet, living at homes means I don't pay for rent, food, any of that shit..... Anyone else feel this way? Or am I talking out of my ass?

People dont realise when they got it good and that annoys me slightly, but then again it then means you got to help them see the good things

People got it good for different reasons. I'm sure a lot of us are down because of our social situation. No friends, feeling lonely, feeling unloved, feeling no belongingness.

Money can't buy happiness. It can make you feel a little better, but it can't turn a frown upside-down.

Yet, living at homes means I don't pay for rent, food, any of that shit..... Anyone else feel this way?

Yeah. Sometimes we're only capable of so many things at certain times. It's good to have financial support while you get your life sorted out. And no, your ass isn't talking.

lostNfound said:
I just read over this thread.
It has some really cool stuff in it=D

I agree.

happy making things:
- riding a bike on a sunny day with the wind behind you
- lying on your back and listening to fantastic music
- making an effort and allowing yourself to take satisfaction in the results:)