Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Magic Mushrooms - Experienced - Vibe-O-Rama

Phrin16

Greenlighter
All from memory, as seeing it was yesterday. But I remember it as thought it just happened a second or two ago.

4:00 - Just bought an eight of some good mushrooms for $25.
4:15 - Dropped back off at my buddy's house, waiting for our friend to get back from pickin' up a pack of ciggs.

4:30ish - Started feeling the mushies coming on, extreme euphoria. EXTREME. Voice was really high for some reason, everything was hazy. People across the street were waving at me, I don't know why. Real or not, it was hilarious.

4:35 - Had this strange feeling that I wanted to talk to my friend's mom. Walked into the house and sat down and started talking. She was talking about swans, and I couldn't stop laughing. Not because of the story, because of the thoughts of swans in my head.

4:45 - Girl came back, bummed me a Camel Menthol. Trip just hit fully, cigg is mighty fine. Both the girls knew I was trippin', but not as hard as I was. They were chasing me and trying to tickle me. Accidentally burned me with a cigg apparently, didn't even feel it.

5:30 - Sitting up in the girl's living room, surrounding by warping colors emanating from the posters surrounding me. Laughing like a dumbass.

6:00 - Been sitting here for a while now, bad vibes from the posters. They're all looking at me, even the girls are now, too. I don't like it. I ran downstairs, flopped on the couch, and started talking to her dogs as though they were old colleagues.

7:00 - Popped in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, felt like I was in the movie. Their emotions were mine, I was so into it.

7:20 - Drank about a third of a fifth of some Tanqueray. Horrible, piney, intense. Put on some Young Lust by Pink Floyd. Could not stop listening to it, it was the best song ever.

8:00 - Mushrooms still going strong. Bought a half gram of some hash, smoked a bit out of a steamroller. High as fuck, tripping, and smashed. Some dude came over, no idea who he was. Didn't care.

9:00 - Pissed off. Smoked another hash bowl. Almost puked, it was too strong. Smoked a cigg. Chilled. Massaged my scalp for about 10 minutes, haha.

10:45 - Mushrooms wearing off, still getting mild visuals. The sky was gleaming like a silver coin. The lights turning into crystal prisms.

11:30 - On my way to get more mushrooms, wanting more very badly. Ate another half-eighth.

12:30 - I was tripping face. My feet were becoming visually inconsistent. They were gone, melting into the floorboards below.

That's all I remember. Good times, good times.

^ i dunno, sounds about right for me, especially considering the copious hash and booze, plus the mushie redose at T+7...

OP: sounds like a blast