• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Made from cactus??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namhe

Bluelighter
Would anyone be able to tell me the exact name of this drug?

The first time I ever tripped was through this particular drug, last summer. It was definitely not E, but it was in pill form. The friend that gave it to me said he wasn't entirely sure what the name of it was...all he knew was that it was made from cactus, and was milder than acid. In retrospect, I realize I may have jeopardized my health by accepting it. Anyway.

So I took it. For about an hour, nothing. I ate a hot dog, I threw up. Something kicks in, I lay down on the grass, look at an eagle flying and I can feel its flight. My pupils dilate like crazy, and there is a "spaced out" look. Suddenly the bass drum echoes in every inch of me and I am desperate to go dance. To make the story short... the music, colors, and lights became amplified (not exactly the same way as on E...and I've never had acid so I can't compare). I loosened up completely, but the warm, fuzzy feeling that one experiences on E was not entirely present. I actually felt sad and extremely introspective.

There was barely any crash or hangover. The next day I felt very happy. The only negatives were headache a few hours after, and the feeling of my brain growing in size, ready to burst.

My friend had more, but flushed them all down the toilet after having a very bad trip.

I am very curious about the actual name of this.

?

Sounds like mescaline. It comes from the Peyote Cactus or the San Pedro cactus. Mescaline is active alkaloid in these cacti and is extracted and sometimes sold in pills. While it was foolish to consume an unknown drug (esp. 1 as unpredictable as mescaline) you didn't really sacrifice your physical health. Mescaline is pretty benign on the body aside from causing nausea upon the come-up (which you experienced).

All in all I'm almost positive it was mescaline.

Link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mescaline

Me too... Though some people say that preparing the cactus is part of the experience :\

Sounds like mescaline. It comes from the Peyote Cactus or the San Pedro cactus. Mescaline is active alkaloid in these cacti and is extracted and sometimes sold in pills. While it was foolish to consume an unknown drug (esp. 1 as unpredictable as mescaline) you didn't really sacrifice your physical health. Mescaline is pretty benign on the body aside from causing nausea upon the come-up (which you experienced).

All in all I'm almost positive it was mescaline.

Link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mescaline

Don't forget Peruvian Torch, those are my favorite.

Also to the guy that said he wished he could get some, mescaline containing cacti are legal in most places. Plant stores sell them where I live, but I live in Texas. You could probably legally get it online.

Don't forget Peruvian Torch, those are my favorite.

Also to the guy that said he wished he could get some, mescaline containing cacti are legal in most places. Plant stores sell them where I live, but I live in Texas. You could probably legally get it online.

Oh holy Jesus I live in Texas too I'm going to go get me a damn cactus..

What kind of cactus has peyote in it?

lol. I just thought you were lazy (like me)

Be aware. The taste is awful

Oh holy Jesus I live in Texas too I'm going to go get me a damn cactus..

What kind of cactus has peyote in it?

San Pedro and Peruvian Torch are both legal and very common in plant stores in Austin at least. San Pedro tend to be the most common, but I prefer Peruvian Torch, I find them to be less nauseating.

You'll need to prepare it. The best way I've found is to carefully remove each spike cluster with a small, sharp knife then peel it. The hard part about peeling it is that the skin is very thin and the area just beneath the skin (it's bright green) has the highest concentration of mescaline. So you should peel it and make sure the skin you're peeling is clear and doesn't have any green on it. Then core it, mash it, mix is with some water and brew a tea by putting it on a low simmer. You can also add acid (as in a squeeze of lemon, not LSD, although LSD mixes well with mescaline too) or put the cactus in the freezer and thaw it several times prior to cooking in order to break the cell walls better.

2 feet of San Pedro or Peruvian torch is generally a good dose, although it varies. There's better prep techs online if you use google. Mescaline is the shit.

Yeah the taste fucking sucks, but it's worth it. I've eaten cactus raw and consumed huge glasses of cactus tea, it's terrible but it's totally worth it. Orange juice and corn chips work really well as chasers. Toast is good too, and sweet things.

Last edited:
Did you see tons of patterns and colors? and did it last like 9 hours?? if yeah then it was probably mescaline if not id think it was probably some kind of RC

San Pedro and Peruvian Torch are both legal and very common in plant stores in Austin at least. San Pedro tend to be the most common, but I prefer Peruvian Torch, I find them to be less nauseating.

You'll need to prepare it. The best way I've found is to carefully remove each spike cluster with a small, sharp knife then peel it. The hard part about peeling it is that the skin is very thin and the area just beneath the skin (it's bright green) has the highest concentration of mescaline. So you should peel it and make sure the skin you're peeling is clear and doesn't have any green on it. Then core it, mash it, mix is with some water and brew a tea by putting it on a low simmer. You can also add acid (as in a squeeze of lemon, not LSD, although LSD mixes well with mescaline too) or put the cactus in the freezer and thaw it several times prior to cooking in order to break the cell walls better.

2 feet of San Pedro or Peruvian torch is generally a good dose, although it varies. There's better prep techs online if you use google. Mescaline is the shit.

Yeah the taste fucking sucks, but it's worth it. I've eaten cactus raw and consumed huge glasses of cactus tea, it's terrible but it's totally worth it. Orange juice and corn chips work really well as chasers. Toast is good too, and sweet things.

Oh OK sounds good. I was actually just looking at a mescaline extraction thread that didn't seem like it would be too difficult. But making tea definitely sounds easier.

Just one question...what exactly do you mean by core it? Separate that bright green layer from the inside part of the cactus?

Oh OK sounds good. I was actually just looking at a mescaline extraction thread that didn't seem like it would be too difficult. But making tea definitely sounds easier.

Just one question...what exactly do you mean by core it? Separate that bright green layer from the inside part of the cactus?

Yeah it'll make sense as soon as you sut the cactus open. There's a bright green layer that's pretty thin just under the skin which is really gooey and has the highest concentration of mescaline. THen under that there's a whitish-green area kinda that's also soft, then under that there's a thick fibrous circle in the middle of the cactus. It doesn't contain any mescaline and it's all tough and fibrous and shit so you don't want to try and eat it or anything, so you cut it out and trash it.

I find tea to be way easier to stomach. On my first time I just straight up ate the cactus, including some skin even. It was nasty but that's the easiest way if you feel brave and have an iron stomach.

Yeah it'll make sense as soon as you sut the cactus open. There's a bright green layer that's pretty thin just under the skin which is really gooey and has the highest concentration of mescaline. THen under that there's a whitish-green area kinda that's also soft, then under that there's a thick fibrous circle in the middle of the cactus. It doesn't contain any mescaline and it's all tough and fibrous and shit so you don't want to try and eat it or anything, so you cut it out and trash it.

I find tea to be way easier to stomach. On my first time I just straight up ate the cactus, including some skin even. It was nasty but that's the easiest way if you feel brave and have an iron stomach.

Hahaha OK. I can be lazy when it comes to doing stuff like this so I might actually go for the straight eating approach....

Popping a bottle cap off a beer or sparking a lighter is usually the most effort I am willing to put in when it comes to getting high.

You might as well try it, the worst that can happen is that you have to quit and brew the rest into tea. If you do make tea be careful with the heating too, make sure it doesn't get too hot and stir it occaisionally. Traditionally they (shamans and such) cook it for 8-24 hours, although I've always done it for 1-3 hours and it works fine.

You might as well try it, the worst that can happen is that you have to quit and brew the rest into tea. If you do make tea be careful with the heating too, make sure it doesn't get too hot and stir it occaisionally. Traditionally they (shamans and such) cook it for 8-24 hours, although I've always done it for 1-3 hours and it works fine.

Shit well I'm actually in North Texas and a friend of mine just said the cacti are hard to find around here.

A trip to Austin might be in order...

Austin's where it's at anyway. North Texas isn't very fun in my experience. You can get cacti online too. I'm sure a plant store in your area would order you one if you asked (probably, I'm not really sure I'm just assuming they would).

I've never heard of mescaline in pill form, but it makes sense that that's what it would be.

I don't know if I'd be down with mescaline pills, who knows what they could be cut with?

Oh. I actually thought he meant capsules! That's strange. But it very much, sounds like mescaline

Status
Not open for further replies.