• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

not sure if just my dude but was getting KILLER SHIT a few weeks ago and my last bag came a little over a week ago and it was back to SHIT! not happy but I am happy cuz I havent used since; sure, I still take 12MG/bupe/day, so I am far from "sober" but not using dope daily is nice.

To cook or not to cook ? Ok so I been goin back and fourth with someone about if or why its better to cook your dope or not. Just wanna get everyone elses opinion on if you cook or not and why. .. Just courious.

just cook the powder; dont listen to all the peeps who say its not worth it. it makes the shot that much better and it kills the SHIT that it is cut w/ for the most part. esp. cook the dope in the Boston game; just give it a test run one day and look at the difference. you'll see stuff stuck in a spoon when NOT COOKED and when cooked you'll get a nice clean shot off that feels even better.

I rarely, very rarely heat or cook it unless I know thru previous shots that it's been stomped on a lot. Usually I just add the water and when I draw it up there's a sludge left in the spoon...don't really know what they're using for cut...quinine, lactose, sleeping pills etc. Any way to tell what is used by the side effects?? I think quinine cause itching, sleeping pills will make you sleepy (duh) but I can tell if I'm noddin from dope or pills...to me the feeling is different...Can u tell???

I jumped ship from the dope game and got on methadone about a week ago. I should have done this years ago. I don't plan to stay on 'done forever but coupled with one-on-one counseling, and two small men's groups that focus on substance abuse, I'm feeling more positive and empowered than I ever have. The methadone is getting me so nice, so the addict in me had to try one particular combination, while staying away from the classic cocktails, etc. I did dose once and ate phenergran, causing a black out and hallucinations. I was having conversations with people in my head, but I was speaking out loud and regurgitating all the nonsense that was going on inwardly.

I usually dose while taking another prescribed medication, which I take anywhere between 2 to 4 days during the span of a full week. I'm currently on the combination and it just destroyed me. I'm nodding off unbelievably hard, sitting here at the computer, slumping over, with my forehead hitting keyboard. Holding down a series of keys that trail off like "fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888eeeeeee" or something.

I haven't been this good in literally 2 years. I'm listening to music and now I'm starting to get extremely turned up right now. People say this effect will eventually wear off but that I'll still noticeably feel my dose.

Whatever, I'm not taking this for the high, but an opioid glow is both anticipated and appreciated because I like the energy and anti-depressant qualities opioids give me.

I'm doing this to save my life, but I will say, technically I am high, and that's just a wonderful added bonus, and something I feel the opioid addict has most definitely earned, making the decision to part with his opioid D.O.C. and going on a medication that keeps you dependent and is infamous for it's difficult withdrawal symptoms. You can medically taper down, unlike when you're shooting dope out there on the street. I put my faith in the clinic that it will make me as comfortable and safe when that time comes to get off the clinic.

For now, I'm enjoying the ride while also digging deep to remain vigilant in my fight to stop shooting heroin.

I love heroin but we just make a really chaotic team...

Funny man, we both got on methadone at pretty similar times. Glad it's working well for you too.

I rarely, very rarely heat or cook it unless I know thru previous shots that it's been stomped on a lot. Usually I just add the water and when I draw it up there's a sludge left in the spoon...don't really know what they're using for cut...quinine, lactose, sleeping pills etc. Any way to tell what is used by the side effects?? I think quinine cause itching, sleeping pills will make you sleepy (duh) but I can tell if I'm noddin from dope or pills...to me the feeling is different...Can u tell???

so right there is exactly why you WOULD cook.. so why dont you cook? the shot is THAT MUCH CLEANER and feels THAT MUCH BETTER when you have a heated shot which is THAT MUCH MORE CLEAN going into the vein; legit, its night and day difference in my eyes. I just FEEL that much better w/ a cooked shot. even when I dont cook ill still draw up the GARBAGE left behind and shoot that, too.. dont wanna miss anything, ha.

havent shot dope in 2 weeks, man.. legit longest I've been good since coming out of my 2 week DUI program but somehow I am on the outside and doing this. I did do coke last weekend but no dope; drinking, weed and benzos have been happening but its not dope so im OK, right? ha.

Because heating dope/pills melts cuts/binders/fillers into the shot that end up reparticulating in your circulatory system upon cooling down and then end up building up in your organs and that thought alone is enough of a reason for me personally not to heat anything that will be going into my vein.

Because heating dope/pills melts cuts/binders/fillers into the shot that end up reparticulating in your circulatory system upon cooling down and then end up building up in your organs and that thought alone is enough of a reason for me personally not to heat anything that will be going into my vein.

it melts? or does it kill, which one? cuz ANY CUT, my Dr. TELLS ME, if you actually COOK, is going to go BYE BYE w/ the shot, thats why you'd still cook even the shit we get around here. and not for nothing, if you are a TRUE DOPE FIEND, even once you make that first shot after the NO COOK, you are SHOOTING WHATEVER IS LEFT IN THAT SPOON! even if its a pile of shit, if its in the spoon you are shooting, which is why you fucking COOK IT FIRST GO ROUND TO KILL ALL CUT/BACTERIA/ETC. ask an addict if to cut the dope, and they will give you their yes or no's, but as a Dr. when shooting fucking HEROIN into a vein if you should kill EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE HEROIN, then he might say yes. but youre right, not EVERYTHING GOES but damn when you cook that vs. not cooking its a night and day difference, and if you dont know that then you havent been shooting long enough or doing it the RIGHT WAY or MY WAY to even tell, so doesnt make much sense NOT TO COOK DOPE!

I think that would be the case...who knows what they use to cut it nowadays; it's bad enough that my sources have been getting weak shit and I'm too chickenshit to cold cop on the street but now I'm noticing the stuff I get from one guy that's from a finger there's always some sludge left in the spoon after drawing up...and the other who sells pre-bagged Dunkin' Donuts or Ghostbusters I have to shoot 5 or more at once to feel anything at all, which is risky I know...why the fuck don't I just quit already??? smfh...

you light to kill all the BS.. you've been shooting forever, man.. you should know that by now! you light that motherfucker up and you wont see a damn thing in that spoon when all said and done. why is that? cuz it KILLS ALL THE BS THAT ITS CUT W/! just ask the peeps at clinic or anywhere you go for counseling or anything of the sort; well, thats if you even go. there is a big different in the two shots and a lite up shot feels night and day difference once it hits that vein.

the dope around here took a hit, too.. I havent used in close to 2 weeks now but I was getting KILLER SHIT, mostly fent, but thats my shit right thurrrrrrrrr and then all of a sudden it went back to SHIT ASS DOPE still cut w/ fent but no where near as killer. I was buying a G and getting 5 or 6 shots. usually a G is 2 shots. so the last G I bought the dope looked the same and I kept it at the 5 to 6 shot mark. well, I shot those 5-6 shots over the course of an hour or two rather than the course of a day, which was happening w/ the HOT SHIT before.

Whatever, you guys do you. Heat your shots to your content. All I'm saying is that just because the shot looks clear doesn't mean that there's nothing floating around in it. Heating it will temporarily cause the particles to 'disappear' in the shot to the naked eye due to the heat from applying the flame to the solution, but when the temperature of the solution cools down in your circulatory system, those particles that cooking the shot made disappear in the shot end up in places where they shouldn't be. And I'm not trying to play the "doctors don't know shit, they'll tell you anything" card (even though we all have examples of bad practice from docs ESPECIALLY from bupe docs), but on this topic, a doctors word doesn't mean shit to me, particularly when there's many articles readily available online that show the damage it can do regardless of weather or not the cut appears to have been killed.

Please don't take this as a shot against anyone, I'm just stating what has been engrained in my head for a long time and I tend to get passionate when it comes to correcting common misconceptions about drug use/culture in general and cooking shots (weather pills or heroin/coke etc) is a big one.

you'll see stuff stuck in a spoon when NOT COOKED and when cooked you'll get a nice clean shot off that feels even better.

This is EXACTLY why you don't cook powder (or pills)!...
The stuff stuck in the spoon is cut (nasty binders/fillers with pills), #4 heroin is freely soluble in cool water.
If you cook you're just banging more cut into your veins.

This is EXACTLY why you don't cook powder (or pills)!...
The stuff stuck in the spoon is cut (nasty binders/fillers with pills), #4 heroin is freely soluble in cool water.
If you cook you're just banging more cut into your veins.

but this is why you COOK it; you kill all that bullshit that would be stuck on a spoon. it doesnt cook it into a pure beautiful powder where you shoot. if you put pure dope on a spoon and cook you'll see.. well, not pure but whatever u got close. then if you just put creatine on a spoon and cook you'll know the difference. im sorry man but cooking the shit matters and makes a shot much better in my eyes.

Yup!...
You know your shit dude!

I have been doing oxy's and running out and capped out. I don't have a clue what to do or what the cost is and would rather not move to heroin. I'm new to all this.

I have to change it up and make the switch. I don't know how to start and with all I am hearing about Fent I'm scared shit less I'm going to F-up. I don't have any idea how to find what I need or what to do with it once I get it. I'm running out of my Oxy's two days early all the time and it's hell. All the new rules getting it filled take a day after you drop your scrip. I'm gona cruise around the area today and see what I can find, I'm gona end up busted, murdered, disappointed or happy. Need some advise brothers I'm right in Boston "Down on the Arborway"

This is off topic, but this is my first time posting anything on BL and didn't know where to do it. I've been reading and getting info on this site for about 5 years, joined in 13' but never posted. Anyways, ive been on subs for about 1.5 years (prescribed to 16mg/day, never taken over 6mg/day) I'm now taking no more than 2-4mg/day(film) which is taken IV. I've been wanting to use again, but don't want to waste what I have, I've read so many different posts on time limits, but almost all of them have been archived or the people are on rediculous amounts of bupe. I was just wondering how long I should wait before trying to stick myself with sumthin other than bupe. In short, I'm on 2-4mg of sub films a day, how long should I wait if I want to feel a good high from a full opioid agonist?

To go with the above post, the opioids include, but aren't limited to MS contin 100mg, oxycodone 15mg and H. Thank you for any help or a point in the right direction to a thread that can help. Please and thank you :)

~be safe~

but this is why you COOK it; you kill all that bullshit that would be stuck on a spoon. it doesnt cook it into a pure beautiful powder where you shoot. if you put pure dope on a spoon and cook you'll see.. well, not pure but whatever u got close. then if you just put creatine on a spoon and cook you'll know the difference. im sorry man but cooking the shit matters and makes a shot much better in my eyes.

Yea but the point is that heating DOESN'T kill it. It just looks like its gone but its still going in your vein.

Made a contact cruised in and around an area I knew ten years ago and caught my boy. Parked and walked in and talked, Took my money and never came back. I waited a half hour and screwed. I knew that could and probably would happen I'll go back today and see what he is up to, I'm not worried about the cash just need to get through a few days man.