MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CORI---Criminal Offender Record Information---checking your background as in arrests, charges, dispositions (what happened after court) and status like are you on probation, parole or any supervision at all or any outstanding warrants...

Effect: The results were that there wasn't a big difference in quality but my one guy who is always faster also has better stuff now which is nice. One of the others has more cut and it's easy to see when you put water in the stuff, there's some white powder left behind that doesn't dissolve in water easily, I'd love to know what it is if anyone has a good guess.
Im fascinated by the fact that NYC and NJ have different size bags that's so odd. It really makes me want to get done there and start trying different stamps.

Hey hope everyone is being safe just wanted to put a warning out there for everyone in western mass- please watch out for the "superman" bags people are dying on these and the dope is very weird. Air on the side of safety and just don't cop these bags.

Hey Akira....haven't heard of these 'Superman" bags...have u personally tried them? I haven't seen these around but then again I have one connect I deal with on the reg...thanks for the warning!!!

holyoke is super super hot rite now i went there and copped some of the new "fuck you" bags with the different stamp than the old ones and they are fire and have a huge count. but i got followed by some cops and stopped when i tried to buy some coke at a spot but i lied and said they wouldnt serve me cuz they saw the cops and i didnt get searched. i was lucky cuz i had a bundle on me and it wasnt hidden. i havent been using at all lately and im gonna stay far away from holyoke for a while. i saw some other people getting fucked with by undercovers when i was there a few days ago too.

I don't wanna go back at all. The high is finally no longer worth it, as far as I'm concerned. See ya'll on the "Sober Living" threads. Wish me luck. Peace.

Hey Akira....haven't heard of these 'Superman" bags...have u personally tried them? I haven't seen these around but then again I have one connect I deal with on the reg...thanks for the warning!!!
Yeah there's definetly something weird in them... They're really really strong and in a weird way it only felt a little like dope. I have a pretty big tolerance and I did a small amount and was blacking out all day waking up not breathing it was pretty scary. Picked them up in Holyoke & I think I remember you cop in Springfield right? Just watch out for them they don't feel good at all.

holyoke is super super hot rite now
Yeah this area gets real hot every year as the summer gets closer for whatever reason they always do a few big sweeps around summer time. Be careful! If you have one reliable non sketch guy stick w him that's what I do, avoid cold copping this time of year. Lots of cops around in my usual area too :'( sucks so much!

Yeah there's definetly something weird in them... They're really really strong and in a weird way it only felt a little like dope. I have a pretty big tolerance and I did a small amount and was blacking out all day waking up not breathing it was pretty scary. Picked them up in Holyoke & I think I remember you cop in Springfield right? Just watch out for them they don't feel good at all.
Hey Akira...I hear ya...yeah I stick to home and ppl always say to me man you're an idiot copping there when you can get it cheaper in Holyoke...well that may be true but I don't cold-cop anymore cause it is very hot there(here too)...pretty much all over cause of the proclamation of a "full-blown heroin crisis" here in New England. To me it's always been like this; it's just getting more attention because of the overdoses and the high-profile busts on the I-91 corridor. I just don't take any more risks coppin on the street...I'll stick to my reg dealer whom I think gets the stuff in Holyoke anyways...lately I've been on the razor's edge of stopping for good or keep going!!! Gettin too old for this shiiett (45)!!!

I don't wanna go back at all. The high is finally no longer worth it, as far as I'm concerned. See ya'll on the "Sober Living" threads. Wish me luck. Peace.

Much luv and luck to ya hunnie!!! You're right...I also feel like it's not worth it anymore!!! I can barely eke out dough every day to get off "E"...Occasionally I get enuff for a 3-bag bang; that's the only time I actually enjoy the rush and subsequent nod but it's few and VERY far between. So in the meantime it's like 1 or on a good day 2 just to get fixed...no big thrill there...Anyways Stay Strong sweetie you know the hardest part is the psychological cravings...work hard on that and the rest is doable!!! Peace 2 u 2!!! RaZ

Hey Akira...I hear ya...yeah I stick to home and ppl always say to me man you're an idiot copping there when you can get it cheaper in Holyoke...well that may be true but I don't cold-cop anymore cause it is very hot there(here too)...pretty much all over cause of the proclamation of a "full-blown heroin crisis" here in New England. To me it's always been like this; it's just getting more attention because of the overdoses and the high-profile busts on the I-91 corridor. I just don't take any more risks coppin on the street...I'll stick to my reg dealer whom I think gets the stuff in Holyoke anyways...lately I've been on the razor's edge of stopping for good or keep going!!! Gettin too old for this shiiett (45)!!!
Yeah they keep saying that full blown heroin crisis thing it's in a different paper every week, I hope they get bored with it and leave us alone bc it attracts way to much attention and I'm trying to make copping a low profile aspect of my life lol get it over with and go home go to work or whatever. You said your 45? I'm 23 and a girl and I can't even imagine the toll this life style takes on your body after that long I'm already so fucked up from it:(
Edit I meet a 85 yr old junkie who cops in Springfield recently lol damn he was a wild old man haha

If it's just heroin you use, a lot of junkies look a lot younger than they are...maybe because it makes time seem to stand still, so you never mature and act the same way you did when you started!

But it seems to work both ways...I know people who are 25 who look like 40 too! I really believe that coke will age you a lot quicker than H though, even just based on what it does to you physiologically.... and it seems like almost all heroin users at least dabble in cocaine! I used coke with my heroin probably around half the time, but the difference is...I'd just buy that gram of coke or a few rocks, do it with my first few shots and then be done with it....Whereas, a true coke-head will go all night until they have nothing left, except maybe some cheap vodka to come down with!

^^

Yeah it's the booze and stimulants (coke, crack, meth, etc) that do the real damage to you physically and age you. You're right, the people I know who were strictly heroin addicts, always looked 20 years younger then they were. 50 year olds looking 30, ha. But if they were drinkers too or crackheads/heavy IV coke users, they were haggard as all hell.

That's really interesting to me- I'm about to turn 30, and yet it seems I get carded more and more often, and when people guess my age it's getting younger and younger. Instead of "Maybe it's Maybelline" it's like "maybe she's born with it- maybe it's heroin!" We've discovered the fountain of youth, it's a half inch long and 30 gauge.

Ha. It's like selling your soul to the devil, man. There are always benefits, but even more so, dire consequences.

Ha. It's like selling your soul to the devil, man. There are always benefits, but even more so, dire consequences.

Ya but you gotta admit that 95% of the consequences are due to its prohibition. Jus sayin but I'd bet my left nut that if it were legal the methadone clinics would lose 99% of their clients overnight. True medical heroin maintenance is no more harmful than aspirin.

Status
Not open for further replies.