• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs ma-bc how to make it smokeable like k2

I?d imagine you would weigh out your dose, dissolve it in some ethanol, let plant material soak up the ethanol, then let dry.

If you are handling pure synthetic cannabinoids be cautious as some of them can be very potent and could cause a life threatening OD.

Where to I get ethanol, I'll make it very low dose.

I don't want to be a dick but holy crap dude if you are asking where to get ethanol then you've done like zero percent of your own research on this subject. In your other thread you claim you've done research but are only asking here for additional pointers, but it really doesn't seem so? The simpliest of a Google search on ethanol and you wouldn't need to ask this question. Because then you'd know what ethanol is.

You shouldn't go through with this but if you insist:

Please please do as much research as you possibly can before doing this. Don't just ask a couple of questions here. The process of putting these kinds of chems on to herbs is detailed pretty well in other places on the internet. You may not find one for the exact chem you want but there have been guides written about various other cannabinoids that will apply.

People have died from some of these of new cannabinoids...

Last edited:
The molecular weight is 387.46 g/mol The solubility of 5F-ADB is 25mg/ml according to the data sheet a small dosage of this chemical would be 50 micrograms. Let's figure out how to not kill some people here.

For starters do you have the capability to measure this substance with an error or +/- 500ug? If not you may have to be overly cautious with your assumptions of how much your product weighs.

Let?s say you bought 20mg, if you can?t measure accurately enough to know if it?s exactly 20mg then assume it?s 40mg and titrate your dose up slowly to find the sweet spot. The active doses of these substances are so low that an error of just +1mg could put you in serious danger.

It may be easier to make this into an ejuice so that you can vaporize this stuff out of a vape pen. Atleast with an ejuice you don't have the difficulty of spraying it on to herb and, as long you get it properly dissolved into the ejuice, there won't be any concerns with uneven distribution like there can be with improper spraying/coating on herb.

You'd have to look into it and make sure you can get it dissolved into something like PG. You would also have to do verify amount of cannabinoid started with, do the math and find correct ratio, and then make sure it fully dissolves properly.

Basically very similar steps you would go through to make a sprayable solution except way easier cause once mixed up you are done. No worries of having to get it properly/evenly coated on an herb. Easy to titrate doses.

Just a suggestion, of course. This kind of procedure is documented on other forums. In fact, you would probably benefit by going over to reddits noid subforum. Go to reddit.com/r/noids

Lots of folks over there who would be more specialized in handling noids. They should be able to help you.

Sorry about my rant last night. I was in a bad mood which is no excuse for me to be a dick to you, so: I'm sorry.