m_rS6QKb.htm downloads automatically sometimes when leaving a page

ions

Mr. Fantasy
What is this m_rS6QKb.htm that downloads?
Is it malware? I delete it when it goes to my download menu.

Open it with notepad. What code is inside? It's just an html file.

upload it to somewhere and shoot the link to me in PM I will open it and see what it is.

That's odd I've never seen that.

I've not seen nor heard of it.

How long has this been happening? And I assume it is only with our site? Is it with any particular pages?

We are in the process of some updates, so if it threw out something odd like this we'd want to know and investigate. Anyone else seeing similar?

I’m not sure exactly when it happens. Usually when I leave a page. It’s happened maybe 6 times.

I’ve since switched to Linux and it has yet to happen here.

Like I said next time it happens. I’ll get back here. Bcuz I’ve deleted it every time thinking it’s malicious.

give it to me, ESET waits and waits for nothing ahaha. It might be a random ad. I use FastForward+uBlock extensions and the uBlock detected 1 ( 3% ) ads, similar to the Brave Shields. Sometimes ads if they find monosecond window to crack through, will download but if you have AV and if is has weird RSA encryptions scripts added, it will say "Network Error". That given if you have a decent cyberprotection such as a pretigious ESET, Bitdefender or Norton. Other antivirus tend to not have the waterproof firewall that's needed.

It did it again right after a clean windows while leaving a page on BL. Is there a bug latched onto my account? I have a beefed up antivirus installed and it didn't flag the .htm file or anything.

Got another download of that .htm. Different name everytime. But I opened it this time in notepad. And it was a blank 0KB file.

Got another download of that .htm. Different name everytime. But I opened it this time in notepad. And it was a blank 0KB file.
Weird. Seems like it's only happening to you right?

It’s probably just one of my diseases manifesting.