• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

M30'

Yeah, don't trust these, they are well known to contain fentanyl. Like the guy above said, send it to a lab if you really need to know, but either way you shouldn't take them. Assuming they're fent presses, no one can tell you how much fent is in them and one or even half a pill could cause an OD.

The fakes are so good now, it is almost impossible to tell. I buy urine fent test strips online and they work to test the pills. Flake off a little of the pill with a knife or something sharp and dissolve in a small amount of water (about 2-3 tablespoons) and then test with a fentanyl urine test strip. If there is any fent in them, it will test positive. Remember, most of these test strips are negative when there is 2 lines and positive when there is only one line. If the second line is light but there, it is still negative, but if there is only a control line and nothing in the test line, it is positive. The opposite of a pregnancy test. I have used this method for a couple years now and have got a positive every single time on the fakes. Hope this helps.

^^^ Good advice on trying to dose. Cause let's be honest folks. It is advisable to not touch these things PERIOID if they come from a questionable source..... but how many people if they get one are going to do it anyway..... especially if sick. Start super small... as small as you can. And SLOWLY increase dose..... you can always take more of a substance when you know how youll react to it.... but you can NEVER take less.

Last edited:
Yeah . Was kind-of distracted this morning. But yeah i did mean you can always add more to a dose once you know how it's going to react with your body but once it's taken you are riding the ride wherever it goes. And with fentanyl you might be riding it to the hospital or the cemetery if you aren't careful.