• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lysergamide producer taken down

I ran the german vice article (https://www.vice.com/de/article/pkg...r-von-legalem-lsd-ermittler-nehmen-labor-hoch) through a translator, in case anyone want's to read it, sheds a bit of light:

11/10/22

US authorities have taken down several websites that were selling synthetic drugs such as amphetamines and LSD derivatives from Europe. This was announced by the US Treasury Department in a press release . Accordingly, one worked with "partners in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom". According to information from VICE, there were several raids, including on the Dutch laboratory Lizard Labs. LSD derivatives were manufactured there, which were also sold to Germany. Since these substances are new developments, some of them are legally available in Germany. This changes as soon as they are listed as prohibited substances in the New Psychoactive Substances Act, NpSG.

An insider confirmed to VICE that around 10 a.m. Tuesday, Lizard Labs' premises near Maastricht were searched. A video obtained by VICE shows police officers on the premises. The police are said to have confiscated laptops and mobile phones, but no substances. Employees of the chemistry laboratory were arrested and questioned. Nobody was arrested there. The Dutch police have so far neither confirmed nor denied the operation.

The crests of several law enforcement agencies currently visible on the Lizard Labs website

The raid at Lizard Labs could be related to a large-scale operation by the US Treasury Department and European law enforcement agencies, primarily targeting another website: therealrc.com. Synthetic opioids are said to have been shipped to the United States through this website. These are synthetically manufactured substances that have a similar effect to natural opiates, such as morphine.

Two Dutchmen, one Englishman and their nine companies have been sanctioned by the US government. "Between November 2018 and February 2021, [the suspects] generated millions of dollars in virtual currencies through the sale of illegal drugs," the press release said.

The trigger for the raids was a decision by US President Joe Biden, in which he held foreign organizations and websites responsible for the opioid epidemic in the US, among other things. Around 47,000 people die there every year as a result of an opioid overdose. The December 2021 decision empowers the Treasury Department, in coordination with Homeland Security, to sanction foreign companies suspected of drug smuggling. The action serves to "counter the global threat of illegal drug trafficking into the United States, which kills tens of thousands of Americans every year".

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I've never found any analogues to hold a candle to real LSD. It seems like the main appeal is getting to

1.) legally purchase it on the internet
2.) know the exact dosage you are taking

But regardless, I prefer regular LSD anytime. The analogues reminded me of 2c-D in a sense, that they can easily be used very hedonistically. Which. don't get me wrong, I've been all for historically, but to digress - let's be real, when certain demand is created, there will always be someone to step in and fill the void. We saw this with Pickard getting busted a couple decades back, with the original silk road being taken down, and on and on. This is why prohibition never has and never will work - ya can't keep the people down

I’m sad cuz I missed the train on those, back when they were easier for me to access I felt my money was better spent elsewhere and now I live with regret. AL-LAD is the one I wanted to try most!

But like you said, at least LSD availability and price is better than it’s ever been (in my lifetime). I’ve nothing but good things to say of all the LSD I’ve come across in the last 5yrs.

-GC

I really didn't like AL-LAD - very confusing headspace and the visuals didn't flow at all. Never got on with it - and because I couldn't get LSD I bought about 100 of the fucking blotters. Gave em away or inactive by now.

I really didn't like AL-LAD - very confusing headspace and the visuals didn't flow at all. Never got on with it - and because I couldn't get LSD I bought about 100 of the fucking blotters. Gave em away or inactive by now.

Not inactive, I have some and they are still fresh and potent. I hope you at least gave them to someone who would appreciate them.

The trigger for the raids was a decision by US President Joe Biden, in which he held foreign organizations and websites responsible for the opioid epidemic in the US, among other things.

Way to go, Joe Biden !! Does he even know the difference between lysergemides and opioids? Let's vote this guy in for another 4 years, right?

IhBVRsW.jpg

Way to go, Joe Biden !! Does he even know the difference between lysergemides and opioids? Let's vote this guy in for another 4 years, right?
I doubt a president is involved in the details at all. I imagine it goes down something like:

"There is a fentanyl crisis Mr. President, fentanyl comes from the internet. Please sign here to save lives by shutting down internet drugs."

Anyways, I hope he's wise enough to step back and not run for reelection.

These must be ten+ years old tho cheshire..
Keep 'em in the freezer with some desiccant and you'll be shocked how well a clean tab lasts.

Random pigments might speed the death up, I've not really tested. Some oxygen absorbing packs can help too, but keep them from the drugs they get warm as they work.

I've had tabs from 2015ish light people off hard as recently as last year

Yeah - but I didn't bother trying to save it cos I thought it was an unpleasant high both physically and mentally. Al-lad never did anything for me. So it's been blotters in a little glass bottle ever since - it's from the first batch it became widely available. "The great lost batch - all they found of the fallen chinese chemist in the vat was his vivid red brogues...it is a batch that cries out to us..please give his mother our regards...."

Last edited:
My ALAD is also about that old.
I have Owsely TABs I saved from the 60's that are still active and powerful.
Yeah - but I didn't bother trying to save it cos I thought it was an unpleasant high both physically and mentally. Al-lad never did anything for me. So it's been blotters in a little glass bottle ever since - it's from the first batch it became widely available. "The great lost batch - all they found of the fallen chinese chemist in the vat was his vivid red brogues...it is a batch that cries out to us..please give his mother our regards...."

A LAD and ETH LAD may be just RC's to you, but they were some of Shulgin's favorite molecules according to his notes in THIKAL. I waited decades before it was available. Many regarded it as a great molecule, but I understand that you might not enjoy it. Why all the hate, though?

All my AL-LAD and ETH-LAD are perfectly active and I bought them when they first came out so they're about as old as yours...
Properly Vaccum sealing and placing them a Cold chemical storage facility (a freezer in a pinch) will keep them fresh for many decades with no loss of potency.....removing the atmosphere and lowering the temperature as much as possible for long term storage of chemicals is just common sense.

My ALAD is also about that old.
I have Owsely TABs I saved from the 60's that are still active and powerful.

A LAD and ETH LAD may be just RC's to you, but they were some of Shulgin's favorite molecules according to his notes in THIKAL. I waited decades before it was available. Many regarded it as a great molecule, but I understand that you might not enjoy it. Why all the hate, though?

I just remember the visuals not doing anything for me - the only way I can describe it is if you're familiar with 3D films/glasses - they used to do this crap attempt at 3D that wasn't 3D it was like a picture placed on top of another picture. That's the only way I can describe it.

It's a long time ago - maybe I'm being silly.

I don't mean to cause offence....but ya'll should have learned your lesson from MXE....novel compounds won't be around forever and when they're gone they're gone so it's wise to stock while available.
I'm stocked up on most of my favorite compounds, but it's sad regardless. For the innovation that will be prevented, and because real people's lives have been ruined by an unjust law in this operation.