• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Lyrica

brittoneill85

Greenlighter
I'm freaking out I took my migraine cocktail of 25mg Phenergan, 50mg of Benadryl and 1 mg of klonopin( my night time dose) and one fiorcet...i think I took my 75mg night dose of lyrica twice...im sure I'll be fine I called talked to er nurse age said if I feel weird...that I do call poison control...has anyone done a stupid mistake like this :/

Thanks they messed up my blister packs(the pharmacy) so now I have a doubled dose again so have to call and let the pharmacy know cause I was suppose to go up on my Lyrica the 17th if this month not the 4th...urgh...im chronic migrainer so dealing with that tonight...the meds are barely touching and with my migraines I can't lay in a dark room...i get dizzy and get the spins...it sucks...so I'm debating to take my rectal Phenergan again at around 100am take my night meds to make sure the rest if tgem stay day down...i should have taken both my night time blister packs but I was due for my metformin which in rurn yes the lyrica...thanks for replying! 😇