• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Lyrica(pregabalin) helps H withdrawl?

I acquired a load of 300mg pregabalin to help me jump off a long term methadone addiction. It was great at first - 1200mg a day gave me a weird buzz and totally stopped any cravings for methadone. But after a week at this dose, I thought "fuck this" and went back to methadone. The buzz had stopped after about 3 days, but I became extremely bloated and looked a worse fuckin state than I ever did as a junky. I had to go to work pretending I'd got flu to excuse looking like an alcoholic on his last legs. Ok, it kept me off methadone for a week, but I'm not sure it was really worth it...

I acquired a load of 300mg pregabalin to help me jump off a long term methadone addiction. It was great at first - 1200mg a day gave me a weird buzz and totally stopped any cravings for methadone. But after a week at this dose, I thought "fuck this" and went back to methadone. The buzz had stopped after about 3 days, but I became extremely bloated and looked a worse fuckin state than I ever did as a junky. I had to go to work pretending I'd got flu to excuse looking like an alcoholic on his last legs. Ok, it kept me off methadone for a week, but I'm not sure it was really worth it...

1200mg damn.... i'm on 300~ i swear the pain i had went away but it wasn't sweats just body pain. Well i have nothing else so i'll take it, i can get more from the doc for a future detox...

Towards the end I was taking I packet of 7 300mg pills plus a few from different strip so nearly hitting 3000mg it's just crazy how tolerance increases

The only side effect I had is my top left eye kid swelled up.As soon as I stopped it went down in a few days.

1200mg damn.... i'm on 300~ i swear the pain i had went away but it wasn't sweats just body pain. Well i have nothing else so i'll take it, i can get more from the doc for a future detox...
Lol The flu I think all us addicts use that excuse when we detox.