• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica advice

Xsa

Greenlighter
Having more pain than usual and up to 600 a day. Could I double safely?

No I dont think so. Above 1000 mg. of pregabalin, the effects are too strong and you will be falling and stutter as if you were drunk hahaha. And I don't think the analgesia increases too much either. 600 mg. I think it's the maximum dose right?

Reactions: Xsa
Yes, I think you are probably correct. Diminishing returns etc. Jusy having so much nerve pain.

Edit: I feel dizzy at 900 and pain is still very much present but ebbing.

Thank you for the reply.

Last edited:
Yes, I think you are probably correct. Diminishing returns etc. Jusy having so much nerve pain.

Thank you for the reply.

Your welcome.

Do you take only pregabalin or some painkiller? When I suffered from painoit I felt that both of them were excellently potentiated, much better than by themselves.

Your welcome.

Do you take only pregabalin or some painkiller? When I suffered from painoit I felt that both of them were excellently potentiated, much better than by themselves.
I'm still learning what potientiated means etc. Sorry if I'm a bit clumsy with the terms.

That's a fact I need to consider. I want to halt that tolerance to be honest.

Yeah, the worst thing about pregabalin is how easily you gain tolerance.

I still have a tolerance for some Lyrica binges in May 2019. I think it is the the fastest drug in develops tolerance ime.

I'm still learning what potientiated means etc. Sorry if I'm a bit clumsy with the terms.

I just tried to say that the level of analgesia is much better when taking pregabalin + painkiller. I suffered from a herniated disc with some nerve pain.

I need better pain options but opiates give me bad dreams thus far.

Do you mean nightmares? Wow this is the first time I have heard such a side effect of opioids. Which one did you took it?