• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Lyrica 600mg TID script🇺🇲 lulu responsibly💊🤌🎆

CrimsonRambeller820

Bluelighter
Hey how's it going everyone, I really appreciate the advice on my last thread about Lyrica dosage increases and repeats. I'm going to explain what happened, and then I'll get on with my purpose for this thread.
What happened was that I went to see a doctor through my normal primary care facility but at a different location and with a different doctor because I was trying to get in before Thanksgiving anywhere that would take me, to follow up with a sprained ankle. I asked for an increase in my back spasm meds, not my nerve pain meds, as well as an MRI for my ankle; and she gave me increased Baclofen and a 100mg increase to my 300mg Lyrica. Knowing the holiday approaching, and the troubles I almost always have when filling scripts anyway, I asked for a paper copy of each of them. Apon finding out the lyrica was wrong, written for 200mg a day and not 400mg, I asked for the right prescription. The receptionist comes back and gives me a slip for 600mg and says that's the max they can give me.

The purpose of this thread is... Holy crap. I'm facing homlessness on the 16th and I want to use these responsibly and avoid addiction.

Withdrawals don't sound particularly fun either. Although, 600mg seems like a lot more fun than 400mg. I sincerely want to be careful as I remember the first time I took 400mg and smoked a blunt I felt way way high. I am in servere pain, and in honor of posting this I downed 600mg as I was told by my doc who prescribed the 300 and is on maternity leave till January, that I can take them all at once. I will not admit this is something I have done if asked by her replacement when I see her before then to follow up with physical stuff. As the swelling goes down on my foot, a massively aching pain has revealed itself on my lower shin, along with a red spot a little higher. I might have accidentally cracked the bone a little bit when my ankle bent and all my weight was put on my ankle/shin, and I've already got literal indents in both my shins from damaging them too hard and the bone caving in from previous and unattended to injuries.

Whatever I have awaiting for me on the streets is not comfortable. Maybe this dosage of pregabalin will make it more bearable. My only solution is to live homeless near my home office so I can continue mushroom farming and paying for the space I am renting, as well as the gym to help with rehabilitation, and my bus pass + phone bill. If I work at it every day, it's possible I'll eventually get enough money to qualify for a housing program. San Diego is now the most expensive place to live in America, and part of this reason is you need to make as much as rent costs for you to even be eligible for those programs. They might help with the deposit, or talk with a landlord on my behalf, but that's it. The challenges I face being homeless are hard enough without an inadvertent addiction to deal with.
If I smoke weed 200mg a day is plenty, but I'm trying to cut down or stop completely as I am somewhat not as able to remember explore every opportunity and every nook and cranny in regards to housing/calling/appointments if I'm stoned.
I have two months of 600mg a day or pills. I was addicted to alcohol about half a dozen years ago, and became an angry drunk. I don't want to tell myself it's okay to take this dosage just cause the doctor prescribed it. Though I also understand that life is short and if I have to wd I have to wd, wherever I'm at. I'll just be lucky if it happens or has to happen and I'm not in jail. My homie with lulu experience said I'm already giving up, and what[the hell] would 600mg do to solve my situation of being on the streets?
He's sort of got a point. To take like 600mg all at once like I did today, every day from when my boots hit the ground on the cold unforgiving streets on the 16th just because I'm fucked and have no where else to go is kind of like giving up.
What are your thoughts bluelight family? Would I be abusing it, even taking it three times a day throughout the day as prescribed? Is this something I should watch out for and decide what I'm going to say carefully at my next doctor's appointment with the main one cause she might want to lower my pregabalin? If I can handle 200mg a day no problem then I'd like to be able to save up in case I go out of state.

Last edited:
I am not discrediting you. The lyrica wd is more like erratic moods for 2-7days. What's more scary is I can handle usually about 8 150s myself. You build tolerance so damn fast, and you can only get it back if you do it cold turkey. It's helped massively for my pain, but my heart aches for my memory. When cold turkey and about a week off of them. You come out of your trance like state, In Pain, miserable, plus even after 4 months the memory blank still happens. Ask me what happened the last 6 months? No idea. In canada myself, and have an amazing job so thankfully they are covered.
This medication is not the one to abuse, above 1000mg you get so loopy, and if you are taking them for a pain situation, mixing meds, Overdosing on damn tyenol becomes a real possibility. Also side effects occur like a machine gun firing g bullets.

. The lyrica wd is more like erratic moods for 2-7days

Lyrica wds are very weird. Some people may experience that, others won't suffer wd at all while other people undergo really nasty wds with incredible anxiety levels, total insomnia, high bp, diarrhea....

OP, I am very sorry to hear about you facing that homelessness situation; don't rely on pregabalin because, as the above poster said, this substance is terribly tolerance forming in no time, so you will find your 600 mg to be far from enough in less than a couple or three weeks. And you should also know that doses above 600 - 900mg are known to cause seizures in some patients.