• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lump months after missed shots

blackpanda95

Greenlighter
Hello. A couple months ago I missed a little of a shot of coke. Not the first time, but the others never left a trace.

It's been two months and I still have now the lump that I had immediately after missing, I would say no big changes in size. There's no fever, no pain, no itching, nothing. It just feels like a hard little ball under the skin, and it's not the vein. If I press it and try to move it around it becomes very red. Here's how it looks:
It's red only because I touched it intentionally for the picture, normally it's almost identical to the other skin, it just has some slight translucent reflection effect.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? It's not causing any problem but tbh I quit everything since that period and seeing this on my skin is like a constant reminder of something that doesn't serve me anymore:unsure: I would appreciate advices on how to get rid of this and to understand what is it.

Thanks in advance!

Hello. A couple months ago I missed a little of a shot of coke. Not the first time, but the others never left a trace.

It's been two months and I still have now the lump that I had immediately after missing, I would say no big changes in size. There's no fever, no pain, no itching, nothing. It just feels like a hard little ball under the skin, and it's not the vein. If I press it and try to move it around it becomes very red. Here's how it looks:
It's red only because I touched it intentionally for the picture, normally it's almost identical to the other skin, it just has some slight translucent reflection effect.

Has anyone seen anything like this before? It's not causing any problem but tbh I quit everything since that period and seeing this on my skin is like a constant reminder of something that doesn't serve me anymore:unsure: I would appreciate advices on how to get rid of this and to understand what is it.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried a hot compress on it?

I would just keep an eye on it. If it does get red, hot and sore then you will need to go to a Dr about it.