• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Lucid Dreams

O-M-G.

Its funny this is here right now.. just the other day i was having a crazy(CRAZY) dream involving aliens, me being shrunk down, with a group of people and us battling these aliens with guns that didnt work properly. Anyway, at one point, i stood there and i thought... wait a fuckin minute, this is NOT real, this is a fucking dream..(and i could think just as clearly as i can in real life at this point) and i was soooooo excited. I started just jumping up and down yelling OMG IM IN THE DREAM WORLD!!! over and over. I then realised that the potential of this was unlimited, and instantly began to do what ever i wanted to do.

First things first - LETS VISIT FINAL FANTASY! Bam i was in final fantasy and i thought to myself.. 'hmmm i wonder what its like to have a bucket of water splashed on you in a dream?' so i did just that and i couldnt feel it.. but slowly over about 10 seconds i started to feel wet on certain patches. Then i decided(seen as i hadnt got any in RL for a few weeks) DAMN I WANT SOME SEXXXXX! So i just imagined a room full of naked girls.. all i could see everywhere i looked was legs, tits, faces, pussy, just skin skin skin everywhere and i just went crazy on that shit(and it felt pretty damn good too) and unfortunatly i wasted the rest of my lucid dream on sex... :(

I'm about to order this book, since astral projection is a drug-free, dogma-free type of mysticism I've always wanted to try. Just a quick question though: is it, or is it not, the same thing as lucid dreaming? The techniques for working up to both of these experiences seem to have a lot of similarities, from what I can gather.

Lucid dreaming guides are available online for free, so if this is in ever way identical to astral projection, I don't see the need to purchase a book. Anyone tried or read about both of these techniques want to comment?

I'm about to order this book, since astral projection is a drug-free, dogma-free type of mysticism I've always wanted to try. Just a quick question though: is it, or is it not, the same thing as lucid dreaming? The techniques for working up to both of these experiences seem to have a lot of similarities, from what I can gather.

Lucid dreaming guides are available online for free, so if this is in ever way identical to astral projection, I don't see the need to purchase a book. Anyone tried or read about both of these techniques want to comment?

Lucid dreaming is a controlled dreamstate, while astral projection is tied to some spiritual, new age beliefs, generally. If you'd just view it as a fantasy and nothing else, I see no reason to distinguish it from lucid dreaming.

^ No, I'm definitely interested in full-on mysticism and spiritual development, not just fantasy.

^ No, I'm definitely interested in full-on mysticism and spiritual development, not just fantasy.

Okay :)

Well then astral projection could be considered visiting other planes of reality. Lucid dreaming might be the vessel for this journey, as well as meditation.

Agreed?

Okay :)

Well then astral projection could be considered visiting other planes of reality. Lucid dreaming might be the vessel for this journey, as well as meditation.

Agreed?

I see now. I think I'll buy the book in any case, then, just for the conceptual framework to accompany the practice.

WHAT THE FUCK MY FULL NAME IS JAMES MARTIN.

I'm not kidding.
Who the hell are you?

hahaha my name isnt actually james martin. i just didnt want to put my real name . . . i just picked it randomly aha . Coincidence eh ?

lol

Dude that is so weird... Like scary weird.

What are you going to do if you actually meet a 'James Martin'? Without wanting to burst your bubble, I'm pretty sure other people in the world do share your name ;)

I trick I have used in the past and probly mentioned on sites already posted in this thread. As oyu go about your day, BE AWARE of what your hands are doing and how they look as you do this. When you lay down and ready yourself to sleep, think about thinking about being aware of your hands. It worked the first night I tried and I saw my hands multiple times in my dream:

diche's dream said:
I was in a cramped store with lots of bins filled with jelly beans in the shape of eggs the size of one’s fist. A was there. Someone tells me to name several types/flavours. I scour my memory for flavours of jelly-bellies, and notice that the colour patterns on the eggs match those of jelly-bellies. So this became much easier. I saw my hands in the process of pointing them out. This was my first time using the seeing hands trick to become more lucid.
(Several fragments)
Corey from Trailer Park Boys found a way to sneak into a store and steal coins. So, the next day I went into this store to distract the clerk by asking to see the blue contact lens colours. She showed me the contrast between a very green one and a very blue one “wow” I say, seeing my hands once when pointing out the lenses.

(Thoughts of Corey being stupid because he should just steal the dollar bills) I saw my hands grab some rolls of coins from a small cardboard box resembling the one I got my poppy pods in. Then I grab dollar bills leaving one in side. I then see Corey at the front of this store. I am on the floor below him, looking up. I see him scramble around for a bit. He then rides a children’s coin operated ride behind the display. “What is he doing?”

There were images of George Bush and his wife with other important people in a suburb with many big houses. I went and played super soaker with him. He looked more like ‘Lil’ Bush’.

I am now back at the mall leading several people behind me around through the same secret passage that Corey took to steal the money. We were trying to escape the store. George Bush appears and I try to sneak around him. We hide beneath some blankets and a box. A box or a violin goes drapes a sheet over it and distracts him as we go thru the passage that looked like a TV displaying static. Man is he stupid!!!

I find I am more in control of my dreams when I manipulate them with what I use to manipulate the real world with (my hands)

BU-UUUUUUUUUUMP- maybe merge into the waking life dream thread? seeing s noone seems to be on this one all about lucid dreams :D

What's with these people who are wannabe moderators haha . And yeah feel free to end this thread moderators . Or keep it open . Whatevers good for bluelight

You asked for a mod to close it... I'm a mod.... /text means basically text is ended. it's used in computer codes
e.g. [b]bold text[/b] /b ends the original command for bolding.

This thread isn't in my forum, Basic Drug Discussion ;). I have no mod powers here.