• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Lucid dreaming on Meth

boofythe

Bluelighter
I feel it has become easier to control my dreams. Has anyone else experienced this? I smoke everyday but I also go to sleep every night and up until last night I had a really vivid dream in which I was able to control my actions. Almost felt real

Might not be the meth but who knows

I myself control my dreams as well from time to time, it took allot of practice

I have found the easiest way to induce a lucid dream is when I am experiencing sleep paralysis. The act of get out of your body without moving takes practice but I can do it successfully with little struggle these days. The way it is so real still shocks me every time. I often second guess myself but when I transition through paralysis it helps with confidence, ultimately allowing me to accomplish more advanced acrions within the dream.

Its a fucking trip.

I guess not because it hasn’t happened again. I liked it but it didn’t feel like I was asleep when I woke up

I have found the easiest way to induce a lucid dream is when I am experiencing sleep paralysis. The act of get out of your body without moving takes practice but I can do it successfully with little struggle these days. The way it is so real still shocks me every time. I often second guess myself but when I transition through paralysis it helps with confidence, ultimately allowing me to accomplish more advanced acrions within the dream.

Its a fucking trip.
I know it’s pretty fucking cool. That was the one time I actually felt really in control of the dream. Ive had dreams before that I was able to partially control but having full control was absolutely unreal. It’s like I wasn’t even sleeping

Every time i had a meth dream it was absolutely terrifying. Its that in between state when your mind is exhausted but the meth wont allow full spectrum sleep, so your brain forces R.E.M. and all those disturbing visuals. Being deleated of serotonin probably accounts for feeling of dread some people feel. Thankfully ive not had one of those in many many years.

Every time i had a meth dream it was absolutely terrifying. Its that in between state when your mind is exhausted but the meth wont allow full spectrum sleep, so your brain forces R.E.M. and all those disturbing visuals. Being deleated of serotonin probably accounts for feeling of dread some people feel. Thankfully ive not had one of those in many many years.

Meth suppresses REM a lot, actually. The REM to which you refer, I'm guessing it's sleep onset REM, which is a sign that your sleep deprivation is well and truly pathological, and may be resulting in Narcolepsy. Be careful!

Meth suppresses REM a lot, actually. The REM to which you refer, I'm guessing it's sleep onset REM, which is a sign that your sleep deprivation is well and truly pathological, and may be resulting in Narcolepsy. Be careful!
I was referring to dream state REM.
Im not narcoleptic but thanks for the insight. What im talking about is that state where you think you're awake and see the room around you even though your eyes are closed. But you're actually stuck in-between sleep and consciousness. Its usually accompanied by disturbing images of people you interacted with earlier in the day with their faces right up in yours and speaking incoherent jibberish really fast. Idk if any of that made sense but those are what i used to call meth dreams. They're the worst.

I was living in a house where men and woman lived toghether, except that women sleep separated from men ..After having meth for 2 days I was tired and decided to go to bed, not to sleep. we live in a big old style home with two levels. upstairs are the bedrooms and downstairs is comon room ,where we wash tv. When I when to bed I had the fear that I was going to be raped ,so I acted I was sleeping but I was not .while I was acting I was asleep I heard the guy that sleep next to my bed comming into his room .beds are divided by a thin wall made of playwood while laying in bed with my eyes closed I felt someone placing a rag or something like that with a chemical to paralysed me .after a few second I felt to be awake but could not move. I was like paraliced while paraliced I could hear feel and smell everything. while being paraliced I started to hear the other guys that live there wispering saying is he ready and others saying yes he is. I could her and feel guy coming into my room and surrounding my bed .two guys put a pillow on top of my face ,and also Heald my hands from moving once they had me secured they pull my doona up from my feets towards my head exposing the bottom half of my body. they then took my underpants off and begun one by one to rape me .while they where taking turns I remember having a louph attack and just uncontrollably louphing at them.i don't remember them living my room I just remember suddenly waking up, and needing morning ,I was in a state of panic. I felt fear and shame ,I was confused ,it's like theres big gaps of missing time. and don't know what I experienced was real or not real untill now I still don't .

I've had some similar "dreams" while on meth after 2-3 days using before finally going to sleep. I would be convinced that they were real and feel the same as you explained when I woke up. My friends and family would tell me that I was just having meth induced dreams and nothing really happened. I'm not saying that nothing happened to you, I just felt compelled to reply as I feel for you and can't imagine how scared you must be. Are you feeling any better? Have you been able to talk to anyone about it? Don't be afraid yo talk to your house mates about it...you're not alone and if you strongly still feel that this really happened, please bring it to the attention of the authorities and get away from that house! Good luck sweet heart and hope you can get some sleep and have sweet dreams..💟👼🌟🙏

I wasn't a meth user but an avid lucid dreamer and would regularly have lucid dreams after mdma...which is a methamphetamine with the added methylenedioxy moeity