View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd

nick702

Greenlighter
So I took 600ug of acid and I can't sleep I've been up for 30 hours. Is that normal? Any suggestions for helping me fall asleep

yes its normal, i am up at least 24 hours even when I take sane doses of acid.

As for how to fall asleep, if you've been up 30 hours already rest assured sleep is not far off.

Doesn't sound like LSD to me. How long did the trip last? I've never had trouble sleeping even relatively soon after the trips over.

I know it's for sure lsd. I took it on Wednesday around 4 to 6pm

Last edited:
For a massive dose of LSD like that, this is not surprising. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

I find that when I'm suffering LSD-induced insomnia, the best thing for me is to just lay down and close my eyes as if I were sleeping. It's not great, but at least that way my body can get some rest even if my mind can't.

I usually take between ~ 200ug - 400ug of LSD and sleep easily at about 10 hours.

DOX chemical's extreme durations often causes insomnia and other negative side effects lasting days.

Last edited:
I usually take between ~ 200ug - 400ug of LSD and sleep easily at about 10 hours.

DOX chemical's extreme durations often causes insomnia and other negative side effects lasting days.
Did anybody bring up DOX chemicals in this thread specifically about not being able to sleep after LSD??
Why would you bring that up???
Also, it's unusual in my experience to sleep easily at the 10 hour point after 400ug of LSD. Though I do suffer from insomnia (though never knowingly taken a DOX chemical).

Yeah idk how you sleep so quickly BP. I always stay up for a good 16ish hours after I take any acid.

Did anybody bring up DOX chemicals in this thread specifically about not being able to sleep after LSD??
Why would you bring that up???

I mentioned this from experience. My years of experience have taught me people saying LSD lasted 24+ hours usually took fake acid such as DOX chemicals including BromoDragonfly, DOC, ect. I thought I should mention this here.

I have taken a 600ug trip but it only went 16 hours o_O maybe i got lucky that i made it too work that weak. Ahah
Ive heard about people taking huge doses though and tripping for days, its like super temporary HPPD almost. Idk

12 hours a 600ug dose of high grade purity and dose tested acid (by Energy Control) and i can sleep. Good clean acid leaves no residual stimulation. What you had either was not acid or was impure.

I took 550ug straight liquid one day and it was the stupidest thing i have ever done in my life. I even had to wake my father up because i seriously thought the universe was collapsing. imagine how that conversation went haha. I couldnt sleep for almost 25 hours after dosing. After i realized i was still tripping considerably hard past the 12 hour mark i just assumed i was gonna be crazy for the rest of my life. Acid is great.