View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD with delayed effect

wirkdy

Bluelighter
after many years I took some lsd, started with half a quarter, after about an hour still no effect so I took the other half of the quarter but no effect, too low maybe I thought? I was also snorting heroin, it got late and went to bed, in the morning towards 7:30 I started seeing colors and forms with my eyes closed, it must be the left-overs of the lsd but I didn't feel any last night, time passed and effects increased, also got a little of paranoia and they lasted a few hours.

Basically I got super late effects!! I believe heroin somehow slowed down the lsd effects which increased when heroin effects dissipated, since opioids affects the stomach/intestine and I swallowed the lsd I suspect that is the reason, somehow heroin slowed down the lsd which came to effect much later.

Sci-fi or actual possibility? anyway lsd not much pleasant as I remembered it and very dependent on your state of mind and circumstances.

I've taken heroin and LSD together several times and never noticed a significant delay

I've also taken LSD several times while drunk, fallen asleep while blacked out, and woke up 2-4 hours later, high as shit (it's a very interesting and confusing way to wake up high on LSD)

Maybe you were just too high on H to feel it.

Sounds like a really tiny dose if I'm reading that correctly.

dose was too low - you probably had 12.5ug at most in each dose - 25ug max altogeter, so combined with an opiate your experience is pretty much what I'd expect

if you want to feel the acid properly 100ug all at once is the way forward

dose was a quarter of a standard tab (divide a tab in four parts), you can feel it, it isn't heavy but you can defenitely feel it. What is strange is that I felt it after like 8 hours from taking it!

I heard opiates slow down the digestion, and that can delay absorption...

yeah I'm pretty sure it has to do with the effects opiods have on the stomach/intestine, anyway kinda cool!

Were you wide awake? Or sleeping or trying to sleep with your eyes closed? It could have been the heroin or opiates and the low dose of LSD, or you were dreaming, nodding, or in a sort of half-awake/asleep state with the heroin and low dose of acid combined.

I was awake in bed enjoying the effects of heroin then closed my eyes and fell asleep!

Next thing I know I was waken up by noises (can you tell who? which?) and noticed I had colors in my view!!!

I place a standard 100ug LSD blotter tab under my tongue for 30min about, moving my tongue around a bit to get the wet saliva dissolving the paper tab, LSD entering my bloodstream directly through blood vessels under tongue

Onset is about 2.5h

3 hours and I’m fully on board …..7 hours of heaven…..tapering off slowly around 10-12h to baseline

I’m on daily Methadone 80mg for 10 years +

I was awake in bed enjoying the effects of heroin then closed my eyes and fell asleep!

Next thing I know I was waken up by noises (can you tell who? which?) and noticed I had colors in my view!!!
Just sounds like the H overpowered the L.
Then when you woke up sover from the H you could feel the low dose L.

I remember I had the same effects with shrooms and H, I'd been snorting h and was under its effects and took shrooms, nada apart from a few colors, the dose wansn't so strong but in normal circumstances I'd have felt it, basically heroin suppressed shrooms effects!