View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd Tolerance question

The Hypnotist

Bluelighter
I have a bottle full of alcohol with an unknown amount of Lsd.

I ended up with it because somebody gave me some empty bottles which had contained Lsd. I rinsed with alcohol and shook intensely for as long as I could.

My question is: I want to start testing from a very small amount and if no effect at all then take 5 or 10 times more.
Could I do this in consecutive days, or even a non active dose will have some tolerance?
And if so, How long should I wait between trials?

Last edited:
Non active dose will have tolerance so consecutive days might be pointless.

So how should I proceed? Need 2 weeks in between trials to show no tolerance? Or in a non active dose scenario tolerance will go faster?

Before posting I was trying to find info about how Shulgin went about in his research but couldn't find anything, if anybody could put me in the right direction I'll be really nice.

Thanks for the info.:)

Why do you need 5 attempts? Try one average dose, if that does nothing double it or triple it.

Sorry I think you misunderstood me.

Never wanted to say I needed 5 attempts, just wanted to say every next trial I was planning to take 5 or 10 times more. That sounds safe enough for me, as a normal dose for me will be around 300ug. Sorry if I didn't explain myself clearly, I can see I might have been too ambiguous.

I don't have any way to know what an average dose might be. The rising was done a long time ago, lots of pots, some of them with some clear leftovers, others apparently empty. A lot of alcohol used so we are not talking about drops anymore.

You told me a non active dose will cause tolerance. What I'm asking is: Will it cause tolerance lasting 2 weeks?

Last edited:
Ah I see! I don't think it will last 2 weeks maybe 3-4 days for a sub-threshold dose.

Regarding tolerance, I agree with Ismene that if at first dose you are not feeling much at all, 3-4 days is absolutely fine for a redose (I've experimented a fair bit with microdosing, and have not found tolerance to be an issue at all when staggering the same dosage ( around 30ug) over 2 days. Even if you're very comfortable with 300ug, I'd personally go for an absolute max of 5x on redose to figure out the basic strength of your magical bottle... And never forget, bottle washes are usually sneaky sneaky little f*ers =D Enjoy!

Thanks to both.
Ya I know how uncertain are bottle washes but thank you for the warning.
I'll give a thought too to your absolute max, don't promise anything. I kind of dislike microdosing myself, though I always start low with a new compound. As I see it in this case the worst that can happen might be really good.