• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD tolerance 1 week post truffle(shroom)-trip? Or can antipyschotics be the cause?

Covati

Greenlighter
I'm not feeling a tingle using my 250ug tabs.. I'm on olanzepine & lithium and also used ketamine and truffles recently.
As I said 0 effect and i'm a bit bummed. Hope some of you have an answer!

The dealer I got it from is reputable afaik so that wouldn't be it

dont take LSD and lithium together, its very dangerous to mix those

I'm not feeling a tingle using my 250ug tabs.. I'm on olanzepine & lithium and also used ketamine and truffles recently.
As I said 0 effect and i'm a bit bummed. Hope some of you have an answer!

Olanzapine is an inverse agonist at the 5HT2a receptor, meaning it does the exact opposite of what LSD does, and will therefore almost completely neutralize its effects.

Also, you know how many people like to say that LSD is generally a physically safe drug, and that at moderate doses you're generally not too likely to do anything dangerous?
Well unfortunately, that no longer applies when you are on lithium. People who tripped while on lithium have been reported to experience seizures (meaning the potential for actual physical harm) and dissociative fugue states.

dont take LSD and lithium together, its very dangerous to mix those
Olanzapine is an inverse agonist at the 5HT2a receptor, meaning it does the exact opposite of what LSD does, and will therefore almost completely neutralize its effects.

Also, you know how many people like to say that LSD is generally a physically safe drug, and that at moderate doses you're generally not too likely to do anything dangerous?
Well unfortunately, that no longer applies when you are on lithium. People who tripped while on lithium have been reported to experience seizures (meaning the potential for actual physical harm) and dissociative fugue states.
Oh thank god I've been unreliably taking my meds aswell so this couldve gone majorly wrong :sick:. Thanks for informing me.. how stupid that I didn't do my research beforehand aswell jeez

Yeah I was gonna say... lithium and LSD is a very dangerous combo, it has caused many seizures which are sometimes deadly. Olanzapine blocks the effects of psychedelics, as do all antipsychotics. Good thing you were taking the antipsychotic.

I am not sure on the weight but I am certain that psilocybin containing truffles are more potent than most regular fruits of any strain of psilocybin mushroom.

I am not sure on the weight but I am certain that psilocybin containing truffles are more potent than most regular fruits of any strain of psilocybin mushroom.
You live in a mirror world mate everything you say is fucking 100% false lol. Truffles are extremly weak compared to normal shrooms