View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD the Day After Mushrooms/2-CB

Swim15

Bluelighter
Planning for an upcoming festival and was planning on doing something like the following

Day one-
sober or some stimulants

Day two- (used this combo before and loved it)
3-4g mushrooms
25mg 2-cb
probably a little coke

Day three-
400-500mcg LSD
~200mg mdma followed by a 100mg re-dose

I know there will be some cross tolerance between the mushrooms and 2cb but was wondering if anyone knew to what extent. How much LSD would need to be taken to overcome that?

I've done 400mcg before at a few Bassnectar shows and was absolutely beyond fucked up and had a great time. If needed, could go up past 500mics as I've got as much as I need.

As you mentioned, There will be some cross tolerance...

Psilocybin and 2C-B primarily affect 5HT2a/c receptors, while LSD has more complex pharmacology involving dopamine and adrenoreceptors subtypes...so perhaps the cross-tolerance would be lesser on this respect.

In my experience, the next day after I consume any psychedelic consumption of any other psychedelic generally fails....but that's just me.

Most stuff I found said there was a large cross tolerance from acid to mushrooms but not mushrooms to acid.

Going to try it out on my rat test subject today so I'll update on how it goes

Well just a follow up to my rats experience this past weekend.

So this was the rough outline for reference

Day 1 - sober, smoked some

Day 2 - ate 4.5g mushrooms in conjunction with 43mg 2cb and 3 100mg lines of coke over the course of about 6 hours. The first 2-3 hours of mushrooms and 2cb feels very much like rolling with waves of euphoria followed by periods where you feel almost sober.

Note- one 25mg capsule and 1 18mg tablet. I know the capsules were good and fairly accurately dosed from previous experience but think the tab was underdosed.

Day 3 - 400mcg of good LSD. Definitely some tolerance build up from the day before as it felt more like around 300mcg but overall the trip was extremely pleasant/gradual and overall much less chaotic than it sometimes can be during peaking.

About 3 hours into the trip, my rat dosed 200mg of extremely pure MDMA along with numerous harm reduction supps (R-ALA, magnesium, metformin, vitamin e, and a few others). At roughly 1 hour and 10min in, another 100mg was administered during the peak. Roll was a very gradual/pleasant come up as was the comedown. Even with the magnesium though there were some strong muscle tightening and jaw tremors - forgot how ludicrously strong and pure the mdma is.

So all-in-all, cross tolerance to LSD from a high dose of mushrooms and 2cb seemed to be around -100mcg from the total but overall made a very pleasant experience.