View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd / Thc / Xanax

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
So I was vaping weed in my room and i had 5 tabs of acid in my room. Insaid fuck it and took 75ug and waited. I had a xanax on hand as backup because my last trip was a nightmare.

So what ended up happening was that I got stoned and fell asleeo after i took the acid. I woke 4-5 hours later sober and disappointed. But then, after like 20 mins, I start to feel different and strange. It gets to be too intense. I try and deal and not cave and take the xanax but I couldn't. The feeling in my chest was way too intense. Anyways the Xanax kicked in and I lay awake, vaping more weed.

Once the xanax kicked in I was in a weird trifecta state of euphoria. I was so happy and warm. It almost reminded me of oxy lol. But it was strange like the xanax I took was only 1mg so maybe I was still tripping but the xanax squashed the anxiety part or something.

But yeah just a weird experience. I have 4 more tabs on hand and 200mg of MDMA and no time or balls to do any of it. D:

Yeah, I've found the combination of psychedelics and benzos pretty enjoyable when I want a relatively calm, recreational, not too mindfucky experience. It's definitely 'wasteful' in the sense that you'll get less bang for your buck for the dose of the psychedelic, but if you get the dosages right it can be a very pleasant experience. Psychedelics and opioids also go great together - that warm, fuzzy opium contentedness is a great starting point for psychedelics to build on, and opioid euphoria plus serotonergic euphoria is like an orgasm of the soul.

Iike even though i liked the feeling after the xan, im disappointed that whenever i do acid, it feels too intense and i get scared. I want to let go but i never can.

Fear..... Sorry this happens to you.
I conquered the fear I use to get too. years ago, just after I realized, that there is no death really, you just transform along with your consciousness intact. Yet what holds us here is the relationship with family and friends...

Also from my experience you WILL always come down, and move on with your life... I do feel Xanax is a great tool, to turn off a trip. Personally, that is what it does for me.
Of course, you are not me...

I drop off to sleep at 1 milligrams although I .ony take them just for that reason only. I don't care for the come down unless it is a day time trip. Is why

I know there are many who can and do smoke weed while tripping, yet for some, it seems to confuse them or create an imaginary fear that, your brain hangs on to.

With DMT that is a different type of fear for many, yet not all. Cuz it's like being strapped onto a rockship.. going at lightspeed...... within 15 seconds, you reach your destination to the DMT fractal land where Fear goes away..

Smoking weed can greatly increase the anxiety from psychedelics. Maybe try without weed next time.