View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd tab dosage

steele199

Greenlighter
So me and some friends were goin to hit up lsd next week. We have took it before and took half a tab each in which we never really felt anything from it. We have smoked DMT a few weeks ago which was very intense but a very fascinating experience. Was thinking that i would be able to handle a proper LSD trip pretty well in consideration...was thinking of taking 1.5 or 2 tabs?

Sounds like a pretty good plan. You should be fine. Just remember, LSD can take up to 90 mins to kick in... so don't do anything hasty.

If you took half a tab and didnt feel it, it definitely is not 220ug.

If they are, which I doubt, 1 will be pretty strong. I wouldn't take more than 1 if you haven't tested these particular blotters. 100ug of LSD is enough to trip nicely.

Smoked DMT and LSD are very different experiences, with DMT you will be in and out in matter of minutes but LSD lasts 8-12 hours. You don't want to dive too deep, especially in your first time.

Last edited:
Highest documented case of LSD, as to date, that I have read and not OD is 2,500mg,,,,,,,no shit, it was in a High Times Article where 2 guys responded to an add to get high and get paid. They(the subjects) were begging the Dr,(observer) to make it end but just sat there taking notes on the effects. You may or may not find ths article archived since it was written in the late 80's. there's much more to the story. i just cant remember.

2 guys responded to an add to get high and get paid. They(the subjects) were begging the Dr,(observer) to make it end but just sat there taking notes on the effects.

That doesn't sound very believable to me. Unless you're talking about MK Ultra or something similar.