• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] The Low-Dose LSD Appreciation Thread

i haven't read anywhere about mushrooms or mescaline being cross-tolerant with LSD, especially at the microdose range.

to be honest, the whole month on month off thing with LSD. the point is not so much to make sure you reduce your tolerance to very close to nil.

the point is to reflect on the changes in behaviour you have experienced and to reflect on how to bring that warmth and connection and excitement to life without LSD.

also to have a sober perspective on reality, which helps to reduce the chances of a disconnect from reality (psychosis)

i know everyone loves hoffman and all. but really i dont think its healthy to take lsd consistently (even twice a week) long term.. remember the effects of acid can last 2 days basically each dose, i personally have experienced the shift in consciousness leading into the next day.

the goal is to experience life with your brain processing reality in a different way, and be able to use that experience as a platform for letting go of old attachments and habits, possibly forming some positive new ones.

About mushrooms and LSD cross-tolerance I've read on forums. I haven't checked it myself. As for mescaline it is supposed to be less cross-tolerant with LSD and less tolerant on its own, too. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to check it personally either. I also thought that as LSD, mushrooms and mescaline work on the same or similar receptors - they will probably be cross-tolerant.

Thanks for the rest of your post, too. I will think about it.

Low doses of LSD have helped me, in the last 5 months, to overcome alcohol & prescription pill abuse, dissociative abuse, and a 15 year stealing habit. Also, as cliche as it sounds, it helped me to see I did not truly understand the meaning of beauty until recently. I had been allowing society to tell me what I thought was 'hot or not' in a woman. Ridiculous, I know. Especially as someone who considers themselves very outside of the box, intelligent, and intuitive, I never thought I would be brainwashed by something so embarrassingly obvious. It allowed me to fully let go and allow Love into my life, via a beautiful woman who is now my partner. I've relocated to norcal where it is way more beautiful and abundant in nature energy, and more supportive of who I am in virtually every single way. I am breathing clean air, feeling great, and living a fairly balanced, fruitful life.

I have felt very motivated lately to take up reading some of Albert Hoffman's writing, I'm curious what he has to say about LSD.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to share my respect, awe, and admiration for low doses of LSD with anyone who can relate. As my relationship with this compound deepens, I feel enormous gratitude for having access to this medicine. Let's be real, we are fucked up these days, and we need help. LSD beats out any prescription drug or alcohol out there, and while it sounds perhaps more ideal to be perfect and reach enlightenment through yoga & meditation, LSD opens up doors for me in so many ways that it is invaluable. I find LSD incredibly empowering to the individual.

For anyone interested my acid is stored in some raw honey from Africa. I had the guy drop the liquid into the honey, and it has been an incredibly wonderful storage mechanism. I highly recommend it as a way of dosing. Very inconspicuous as well. Although, my girlfriend still feels paranoid when we have it in the car. What can ya do.

Namaste

I really enjoy low doses of acid, i think its a wonderful medicine, and can be used instead of adderall for example, or instead of an antidepressant, or like above poster used to help with substance abuse.

Its a great chemical, to bad its illegal, and most every street dealer sells RC's lol

Is LSD neurotoxic or toxic to your GI tract at all? I know noob question but im curious

I like about 1/10th or 1/8th of a tab to help study stay awake be more creative, its a wondrous medicine.

Last edited:
I would like to try LSD microdosing for my severe social anxiety issues. Can anyone advice me if there is any reliable source for LSD or LSD-25 in EU ? thanks.

^ Sourcing drugs is against site policy, but if you're thinking about microdosing psychedelics to treat social anxiety, I encourage you to read my two posts in this recent thread, if you haven't seen it already. Good luck with your treatment plan! I think you will be very pleased with the results! :)

I'm glad you posted that AppleCore, it was interesting to read those posts just now. Makes a lot of sense.

^i second that! that post is a completely logical explanation as to why I often find low doses to be flat out uncomfortable. I haven't quite been able to put my finger on it, but you just nailed it in that post! Of coarse set & setting are always a factor! I love bluelight��

While very informative, this thread is confusing two distinct things:

- a low dose, which is a noticeable dose of LSD, in the say, 25µg-80µg range or even more for people with strong tolerance, resulting in a mild altered state where you can be sociable, go out to a museum or a concert, be creative, etc. without tripping your mind off.

- microdosing, which is a sub-perceptual dose, less than 25µg and usually 10-15µg used to boost mood, focus, empathy, etc in very subtle ways.

I think there needs to be a separate thread for microdosing in light of recent developments and interest in this field, particularly following James Fadiman's book The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide and promotion of microdosing in various radio shows and events.

Yeah there really does need to be an official microdosing thread. I had been microdosing LSD for about a month prior to this past week and it was amazing. Dose generally was 10ug-50ug but after going through about 2mg of LSD and 150ug LSZ plus some mushrooms I had to take a tolerance break. I'm ready to get back to it though, other than on days I have school work. It just makes life so much better.

I'm ready to get back to it though, other than on days I have school work.

I'm curious why you don't want to microdose on school or work days? I assume most people find enhanced focus and productivity to be a primary attraction to microdosing.

Tried microdosing today, accidently took 50ug but i ended up just swallowing it instead of sublingual so only 80% absorbed. Was pretty nice :) feels like a natural stimulation instead of a drug induced one line amphetamines. Definitely helped me at work.

Today was my third experiment with microdosing. Just wanted to share my experience and hope to get new hints for dosing better.

had some trips wayyyy out there and had great times ? ?. now I want to find something that better integrates w my job where I need to function and lead 50+ ppl

I got blotter which was sold to me as 120 ug. so I'm guessing one tab is ca. 100.

dissolved the tab in vodka for better dosing.

the first two attempts last week I was apparently too conservative, took 1/8th (ca. 12.5 ug) each time and didn't feel anything, no buzz, not being more alert.

today I took a exactly a third of the tab and thought I got it just right - until t+1:30 where I started getting mindfucks and couldn't do the simplest things anymore ?

I was extremely glad I was at home, definitely couldn't get anything done - I tried for the experiment of it, but failed again and again, got distracted, caught in loops etc., even got a little paranoid at times. would not have been good with social interaction, too little control, too insecure at times. I think that was because I didn't plan on tripping and actually needed to do stuff.

at t+3:00 I definitely couldn't do shit and was really glad that at t+4:30 things got more relaxed.

definitely not a good idea at that time to be driving or similar, would've been dangerous.

now riding on a train and enjoying reading this thread.

I'm gonna try out more but definitely with more respect to work situations where nobody must know, needed this reminder of how quickly it can fuck with your mind ??

Microdosing LSD is so good

I've been keeping up a monday thursday regime. Put 6 hits of Acid in an eyedropper bottle and filled it up with filtered water. Take a drop out of it a couple times a week. Gives me great focus and energy. No downside that I can tell.

I would think the issue with microdosing is that what happens when you stop dosing? Your happiness is has been dependent upon the drug. Would you feel miserable after stopping?

not at all. Microdosing puts you in a headspace that lasts for days. Once you are there, you tend to remain there...
Playing some badass tennis does the same thing....

It can be great for energy realignment. It can be such a strong nootropic too at low doses. Great for studying too but I'm talking about doses where you can definitely feel the acid where it hasn't become immersive yet. Not doses you can barely feel the change. If you get reslly stoned during a light dose you can get super high for a couple hours of your small dose. Personally i like to smoke a small amount throughout the course of the session which I still have to take in the morning if I want to get to bed at a normal hour. It makes me feel powerfully energized, contemplative, happy, even insights and light visuals are possible.