• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Purity and Effects

I'm sure I had it back then and it was called mesc and I could never figure out why it was double barrel which later was like a big microdot. people convinced me it was synthetic mescalin, I liked it.
Dom,dob possibly.maybe TMA.definetely not mescaline as
that's a 300mg dose minimum

ISO-LSD even in higher doses is not psychoactive at all.

Iso-LSD is considered non-psychoactive. Papers in the late 1950s reported low or no activity for iso-LSD, including a very interesting report published by Sandoz comparing activities of several "lysergic acid derivatives".11 Albert Hofmann reported having tried iso-LSD at doses up to 500 µg and found no psychoactivity. More recent rat experiments have found that rats given iso-LSD in a discrimination study don't respond as though it's d-LSD.

The theory put forward is thst iso-lsd may be active in the presence of LSD itself not that iso-lsd is in itself active.

EDIT: I just notice that G-chem already gave pretty much the same response as I just did...dont know how I skipped over that post!

Last edited:
Guys, soecifically here- @G_Chem and @TripSitterNZ , hugest appreciation knowing you both from here....

But guys, your posts here have really stirred up that pre LSD excitment in me again.

In a very positive way though to be fair.

I have been very good of late. No heavy tripping for several weeks at last. Not even 50ug.

And my most determined attempt at a regular, disciplined Microdosing shedule too. Several days off mostly, small doses like 13ug of my distilled water-less in reality as dissolution is not 100%.

Still very effective for purpose though. My 70 year old mum is microdosing too haha, but only 5ug every 4 days. Interesting to me and seemingly highly beneficial to my mum as well.

Honestly don't underestimate the potential of microdosing although it was shown that more regular full-blown LSD trips can actually be therapeutic in a more deeply manner or something but both have their place I believe.

But damn...your guys knowlege and enthusiasm really inspires me to seek those really magical experiences again, but so much more positively and less apprehensive than before.

I also believe that by varying dosages in huge proportion it maybe more possible to take these lysergamides more regularly and still maintain a fairly good tolerance level and get consistently good effects vs sticking with the same dose every time I'm as in a larger one vs micro and mini doses but just a feeling and Theory I have.

Still it's nice to have a break I have been told that 116 tabs plus since November is a lot and I do agree but that's only 16 mg total. Nots too insane I don't think for a really wild how long bender which has calmed down when I felt the time was right.

Sorry, final word guys who I respect here so much, including @DrumTripper and others mentioned above plus many more of course:

I am genuinely sorry for my ridiculous typos and errors it's largely connected to an optic nerve injury I obtained several years ago but being especially mellow and caned late at night does also contribute lol! I look back, think shocks I'm a prat, and edit in clear daylight, often too late. Thanks for all not making me feel like a total plum lol!

Thanks to you all for not making me feel judged or viewed as inadequate.

Last edited:
“was going to create my own religion at one point”

This is what I think of when I think of good LSD, a hypomanic state where anything seems possible, I love it :)

I always try to make good use of this feeling when I have it, so long as one puts the subsequent motivation towards something they can later be proud of it’s a really useful tool.

-GC
My favorite thing about acid- when I am well, and tolerance allows a full and beautiful trip- the world and me feel so renewed afterwards.

It's striking. My own street is like brand new, but no anxiety, fear, conditioning. Just wonder and peace at all. And especially I like vaporising pot for the good week afterwards because everytime it puts me immediately into the happiest, freest mental place.

In this respect, very different to some peopl's experience of MDMA too.

Although, admittedly I do have a sort of LSD come down but this is from much higher doses like 500 to 700 ug over 24-hours where basically I just experience some phenomenal fatigue the day or two afterwards which comes along with heightened irritability and then passes into a much brighter more glorious experience of everything but that's with much and arguably unnecessary doses.

With the more sensible lower doses I can access that sense of pure peace and renewal of life experience much quicker, without any noticeable come down.

But man, you guys got me exccited for the experience again which is so good. Good thingg, but I have renewed patience and control after my satisfying binge.

Always the intention as well.

Last edited:
@AutoTripper you are appreciated - I enjoy your posts very much and could give a f*^k about typos - your content shines thru loud and clear!
I’m sure most everyone around here concurs.

Taking a break, or slowing one’s game is awesome for several reasons. But mainly, it always allows me to actually access trip-memories in a more put together way. Like when tripping very often, things like trip memories/recall can become fragmented sometimes. During the break, after a few weeks, things start to piece together, and every time i think of dropping a tab, I’ll get this little shiver and then a flood of re-experiencing thru memory of a trip(s).

So programmed absence of L can be a trip in itself. Like another life. A bicycle ride can feel amazing both ways!

Enjoy the gap and enjoy the eventual re-entry!
Give your mom a big squeeze and tell her you love her, too.
Happy days to ya and thanks for being here.

@AutoTripper you are appreciated - I enjoy your posts very much and could give a f*^k about typos - your content shines thru loud and clear!
I’m sure most everyone around here concurs.

Taking a break, or slowing one’s game is awesome for several reasons. But mainly, it always allows me to actually access trip-memories in a more put together way. Like when tripping very often, things like trip memories/recall can become fragmented sometimes. During the break, after a few weeks, things start to piece together, and every time i think of dropping a tab, I’ll get this little shiver and then a flood of re-experiencing thru memory of a trip(s).

So programmed absence of L can be a trip in itself. Like another life. A bicycle ride can feel amazing both ways!

Enjoy the gap and enjoy the eventual re-entry!
Give your mom a big squeeze and tell her you love her, too.
Happy days to ya and thanks for being here.
Hello mate, and sincerest heartfelt thank you to you for all your bright and encouraging words of support.

I am truly glad to have your acquantanceship here. Your ongoing words of positive support mean more, and do more, than you might imagine.

You have been a fantastic and invaluable sounding board to me personally ever since joining this forum. In particular, you are always so entirely non-patronising or presumptive, and certainly never even slightly close to judgemental or even critical, to any single member, in my perception and view, while never shying slightly from truly and openly sharing your experiences, thoughts and wisdom.

Just giving credit, as being so totally non-patronising is an underappreciated quality.

And I can always relate to your thoughts and naturally nutshell expressions. Which fit my own entirely, and always help me learn to see things and aspects more clearly and from other angles.

Like life being a trip concept, during a break etc. Time off for stuff to surface, become apparent, be appreciated.

It's necessary indeed. I know exactly what you mean here.

I had a little joke realisation with myself when several weeks ago I cut down my Virtual everyday lysergamide bender taking at least some dose practically every day.

I had two whole days without any doses at all and I really noticed it was as significant an experience to me at that time of the world around me and my inner self as your typical person saying "I tripped two days in a row".

And this is another one of the beautiful and magical things about LSD and associates you can really go quite heavily on it which can cause some difficulties for sure at times but then it can also swing back the other way when you have a break when you are satisfied without and life itself is the trip, as you integrate and process etc.

Thanks very much again for all of the sincere and warm thoughts and words of support my genuine friend here. Very pleased to have your sound, smart, honest and humble intellect and totally open sincere personality among us mate!

I'm in no real rush to trip again just yet. All Focus is on my physical health and getting stronger at the moment as I have gotten especially practically life threateningly poorly over recent months being denied by vital health treatments due to this ridiculous farcical pandemonium the true Nature of which the vast majority of the world remains completely asleep and programmed and Bewitched about, which has caused myself and my mum a far greater degree of distress and annoyance than those who are still deeply asleep on this planet regarding the Maneuvers and and cunning demonic influence of the Satanic Cabal who control the mainstream Media.

The amount of pure lies and dishonesty and manipulation occurring right now is on such a scale we have never seen before and it has literally driven me crazy because I am as authentic and true and well meaning as can possibly be.

Last edited:
Thanks for the love, Autotripper! It is mutual.
Sorry to hear about access to treatment, during covid more suffer from being kept locked away than the plandemic itself!
We gotta stay strong now, more than ever. Our health is being challenged - seriously. I’m like you right now in that lately acid (eth-lad) is reminding me if body/health troubles and it keeps nagging me to do something about it.

So, trying to get into shape again, and have been mass consuming herbs and fruit/veg, trying to balance my gut out again.

So, I’m thankful of the truth i get from lysergamides - they often remind me (everyone really) to get in tune with one’s body and in a not so subtle way.

You really sound in tune anyway with your body and i hope these restrictions are lifted soon so you can get the things you need for health.

These are stupid times, so i also GREATLY appreciate you and mostly everyone in the BL community.
It;s where i end up every morning, noon, and nite! (Not to mention during trips sometimes)

Here’s hoping it ends soon and we can get on with real life!
Cheers