View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd microdose Tolerance

Manmythlegend

Bluelighter
So I'm gona take around 20-50ug of acid on Thursday to see if what I have got is acid then on Saturday I was planning on having around 200ug with a close friend ;) just wondering how much this will take away from my trip thanks. I know the chart says il need to take like 200% so should I take 400ug on Saturday to get the desired trip?
oh and btw I've never done acid before :)

What chart? Sounds very inaccurate to me. I would be very surprised if you'd need to double your dose two days after taking 20-50 ug. If your tabs are labeled with the correct dosage (which is unlikely to say the least) then 400 ug would be way too much for most as a first time experience. Actually, it could easily be overwhelming even to someone with extensive experience. 50-100 ug would be a safer place to start, don't rush it. You can always take a larger dosage some other time.

Why not just buy some Ehrlich's reagent and test it? What you're suggesting is much less effective, more risky, and practically the same cost.

Even if you were an experienced LSD user, you would not be able to confirm that what you got is acid by taking a fractional dose. There are other drugs, some much more dangerous, that come on similar media and have similar effects.

You absolutely should not take 4 times a normal dose of any psychedeleic drug for your first time.

Last edited:
Also, 50mcg is hardly microdosing, thats a low dose trip IMO. LSD microdose for me would be 15-25mcg.