View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd+mdma+dmt

Oddball_paul

Greenlighter
Will be getting DMT in a week. I plan on taking 300 mics of L, 300mg of molly around 3-4 hours after dropping, and once I feel the molly kick in fill my pipe with DMT and smoke away. Has anyone tried this combination before? Advice?

300 seems high for first dose of Molly. I think 200 is where I draw the line.

Yeah way too much molly in that combo. My advice is to keep the dose of "molly" under 100mg. Sounds like you have not tried DMT before from the way you wrote your post, is that true? I would not recommend trying it while all fucked up on other things, give it a shot on its own. Don't get me wrong, this combo is amazing, but if you are asking advice about it then it makes me think you need to get more acquainted with each drug before combining them all. If it were me, I would just enjoy the candyflip and -vape- (not smoke) DMT on the comedown of it all. I have never wanted to vape DMT while I'm already peaking on other things. It's already so goddamn intense, that's just asking for a hyperslap.

Yeah way too much molly in that combo. My advice is to keep the dose of "molly" under 100mg. Sounds like you have not tried DMT before from the way you wrote your post, is that true? I would not recommend trying it while all fucked up on other things, give it a shot on its own. Don't get me wrong, this combo is amazing, but if you are asking advice about it then it makes me think you need to get more acquainted with each drug before combining them all. If it were me, I would just enjoy the candyflip and -vape- (not smoke) DMT on the comedown of it all. I have never wanted to vape DMT while I'm already peaking on other things. It's already so goddamn intense, that's just asking for a hyperslap.

I have smoked DMT 4 times. 3 of those I broke through. My DMT trips have actually greatly effected my acid trips. My last time dropping I took 400 mics. The beginning of the trip felt EXACTLY like a DMT trip, I was so scared. I started feeling this strange presence of an entity that wasn't happy with me. Suddenly I started shouting "where did you come!" about 3 times. Thank god it turned into one of the best trips of my life though.

For the molly, I have never taken a dose under 100mg. I have been doing molly quite a bit lately, a few weeks ago I went through a full gram to my self throughout Saturday night/sunday morning.

I hope you heed that advice. Recklessness and heroic drug cocktails do not play nice together.

Yeah I'm starting to think I might just smoke the DMT by itself or just on Molly. DMT on acid seems way too crazy for me at least for now.

Have you ever combined LSD and MDMA though? If you have I'd expect you to know that due to synergy you need to dose lower...

I've done doses like that or in proximity but definitely not as attack doses - but including redose to make up 200-250 mg MDMA and a number of hits of acid total, with weed.. idk it was a long time ago though

Definitely aim more like 100 mg MDMA if you're going to smoke DMT later - because otherwise the total roll will be so hard with nystagmus and everything, that it kind of impairs you to go further.

You should consider getting a better source for MDMA. There's no way you would even want to go through a whole gram of real, high purity MDMA or MDA. I used to go through half grams in a night until I discovered what the pure pure is like. The best MDMA I've ever had, none of my friends wanted more than 80 -100mg, even the hardheads.

The synergy is insane with LSD; if you are taking 300 ugs of real LSD (which is likely a BS number, 99% of people who eat "acid" dont have the means to be sure of how many ugs are on each hit), I don't recommend anything more than 75mg of MDMA. You'll be good, unless your drugs are just shitty.

Also DMT after LSD vs DMT after MDMA is very different experiences. Both great! So is DMT after L+MDMA. It's just important to be responsible with your doses if you want to actually enjoy yourself.

Have you ever combined LSD and MDMA though? If you have I'd expect you to know that due to synergy you need to dose lower...

I've done doses like that or in proximity but definitely not as attack doses - but including redose to make up 200-250 mg MDMA and a number of hits of acid total, with weed.. idk it was a long time ago though

Definitely aim more like 100 mg MDMA if you're going to smoke DMT later - because otherwise the total roll will be so hard with nystagmus and everything, that it kind of impairs you to go further.

Yeah I tried candyflipping a few months ago. It was absolutely beautiful. DMT always scares me even in small doses. The last time I smoked it I was actually rolling and it didn't scare me at all. So I am thinking Molly would make the DMT experience better than DMT alone, at least for me.

You should consider getting a better source for MDMA. There's no way you would even want to go through a whole gram of real, high purity MDMA or MDA. I used to go through half grams in a night until I discovered what the pure pure is like. The best MDMA I've ever had, none of my friends wanted more than 80 -100mg, even the hardheads.

The synergy is insane with LSD; if you are taking 300 ugs of real LSD (which is likely a BS number, 99% of people who eat "acid" dont have the means to be sure of how many ugs are on each hit), I don't recommend anything more than 75mg of MDMA. You'll be good, unless your drugs are just shitty.

Also DMT after LSD vs DMT after MDMA is very different experiences. Both great! So is DMT after L+MDMA. It's just important to be responsible with your doses if you want to actually enjoy yourself.

I have been getting LSD in liquid form so I know the exact dosage. For the molly, I know its good stuff but I wont say its the best.

and yeah, I smoked a small dose of DMT while rolling. It was very enjoyable. DMT scares me so like I said earlier I feel like molly would make a DMT breakthrough much more amazing

Eh don't be scared by DMT. MDMA is much more frightening if you ask me. No matter how much DMT I consume I'm a-ok when all is said and done, same cannot be said about MDxx compounds. Also, what makes you think getting L in liquid form makes you know exact dosage? Liquids are quite easy to dilute, I mean think about it..

Molly potentiates the shit out of LSD. And DMT+LSD is otherworldly and almost overwhelmingly blissful.

I would recommend 100-150 mics LSD, 80-100mg Molly, and once that combo is in full swing, baby hits of DMT will go a loooong way.

With poly drug combos, less is more. It's more than the sum of its parts. You'll be able to navigate the headspace better and you'll retain more of the experience after its all said and done.

High dose poly drug combos is a good way to become mayor of manic delirium city.

If you feel like you can go higher next time, then go for it. Better to have a full understanding of how you handle multi drug combos at low-moderate doses before you dive into something you're not ready for.

Eh don't be scared by DMT. MDMA is much more frightening if you ask me. No matter how much DMT I consume I'm a-ok when all is said and done, same cannot be said about MDxx compounds. Also, what makes you think getting L in liquid form makes you know exact dosage? Liquids are quite easy to dilute, I mean think about it..

Why do you say MDMA is more frightening? I know its more harmful to your body but i mean DMT is so damn intense and out of this world. And i guess i still dont know exact dosage. I just know its much much better than any blotters i have had.

MDMA is more frightening to me because it has possibly toxic side effects. DMT doesn't. So no matter how crazy my DMT trip is, I know that I'm not making any long-lasting changes. I definitely feel long-lasting changes from MDMA, some good and some bad. Also most of my DMT trips are blissful giggle fits anyways, so it's really not scary to me. The elves are kind to me. :)

150mg of mdma is plenty unless you are buying rubbish. I find DMT is best left towards the tail end of the trip. You dont want your arse kicked by DMT which can certainly happen only to come out still peaking on acid. Recipe for disaster in my opinion.