Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD / MDMA (2-CB?) interactions and flipping

coldlcm

Greenlighter
Hey all,

Long long time reader, first time poster. I have always managed to find every answer to drug related questions on bluelight and other forums, but I am totally stuck on this one.
I know there are tons of posts and topics about candyflipping, how they boost each others to new levels. But I can't find out what happens to certain effects.

Experience: I have done LSD about 8 times, highest dose was 250ug. I know not a lot, but it was absolutely magic.
I have done MDMA about 10 times. 2-CB twice and I combined LSD+2CB once which was amazing.
I have never done a candyflip or a nexusflip.
I am from the Netherlands and we have the possibility to lab test for free, I test everything before use so my chemicals and dose values are correct.

Next week I am attending one of my fav and biggest events in my life (AMF2014). This is mainly EDM. Last year I had a blast.
However, I want to try something new.

MDMA:
I am comfortable with MDMA in public, its a fun and great drug.
However I become so emotional with an insane amount of empathy and love for other people.
I end up only messing with people and girls, I totally can't hear the music anymore and I constantly have to remind to stop messing about and focus on the show.
You might ask why the hell am I doing MDMA then, but good feeling and visuals are amazing. I actually love the music and I want to be able to enjoy the show, but I always wander off doing other things.
Another issue is I have insane memory loss on MDMA, I usually can't remember more than 10% the next day.
Never have much issues with the crash if I post-load properly.

LSD:
I tried it at a rave once, the visuals of the show were amazing. However I felt extremely uncomfortable around people.
I lived through but I didn't have a great time, but the event wasn't very great anyway so that might have been an issue. My friends on MDMA didn't even like it and we left early.
Out of the 8 times I used LSD, 5 were alone at home which were by far the best.
Another time I did at a friends place, again people started to bother me and I left and went home and ended up having an amazing trip.
LSD is like the exact opposite of MDMA for me. I have no desire to interact with people whatsoever and all I care about is looking at pretty stuff and flowing with the music.
Music is so beautiful on LSD. I seem to always remember everything about the trip too.

2CB:
Not much experience, once was at home with LSD (200ug) (15mg 2-cb).
The visuals were very intense but I had no idea what was caused by the LSD and what was caused by the 2-CB.
I tried 2-cb alone once after that. Had an insane body high but wasn't tripping at all, colors seemed very beautiful though.

Question:
I know combining MDMA with LSD increases eachothers effects, I found tons of information about timing and dosing.
I can't find any (proper) information what happens to the effects that contradict eachother, such as empathy, memory loss and the negative lsd effects.
Do I end somewhere in the middle? There is just no way I want to have that uncomfortable feeling with LSD while being packed in between 25k people at such an event.
It's a two hour train ride to get back home after, and there's no trains going till 6 am. So there is no way I can go home if I end up going bad.
If LSD would reduce my desire to socialize and if MDMA would force me into a positive headspace and remove the chaos/anxiety/uncomfortable feeling that comes with LSD... then this would be the ultimate drug combo for me.
My dosing would be 50-100ug LSD and 100mg MDMA(+4T) with perhaps a booster later on; or maybe even add 2-CB at the comedown.

If not, then I would end up just trying MDMA+2CB. I have no fears or doubt with that combo, but the idea of having the visual and music enhancement of LSD there is what drives my into trying a candyflip.

Hope someone with flipping experience can clear this up for me. Thanks! :)

Probably want to keep the LSD dose low for a social setting, just wait to feel some threshold effects (maybe 50ug) & drop the MDMA to boost it up. Have fun.

Yeah low-dose LSD is great for parties imo... It's not everyone's cup of tea though. If you are relatively experienced with LSD low doses should be easy enough to handle in public. 50mics (half an alex grey ganesha) was my preferred party dose, I find it helps a lot to have a few beers with it if you want to go party. It kills the mental aspect of the trip a bit, but you still keep the music enhancement and psychedelic stimulation. 100mics is already a bit too much for a party, at least the first 4 hours, if you've past the peak and are in the plateau stage it goes well at parties.

At 50 mics you don't get much visuals though, things look nicer and sparkly but there's not much in the sense of kaleidoscopes, flashing colours, or anything like that. Adding a medium amount of MDMA (100mg as you suggested yourself) a few hours into it can only do good things :). If you're not getting the visuals you want you could throw some 2C-B in there too, in my experience LSD and 2C-B combined give crazy visuals!

If your an experienced tripper I feel there's no dose that is "too much" for a party. To say 100ug is too much for a party setting is kind of ridiculous IMO. I took 200ug of LSD at a rave along with some ketamine and mdma and it was only my second time and I had a fucking blast.

It always annoys me when people suggest taking such low doses of drugs. I understand it's about safety but what's the point of doing these drugs if your going to be overly cautious and not fully experience them? End rant haha

If your an experienced tripper I feel there's no dose that is "too much" for a party. To say 100ug is too much for a party setting is kind of ridiculous IMO. I took 200ug of LSD at a rave along with some ketamine and mdma and it was only my second time and I had a fucking blast.

It always annoys me when people suggest taking such low doses of drugs. I understand it's about safety but what's the point of doing these drugs if your going to be overly cautious and not fully experience them? End rant haha
I agree. I constantly see people on here insisting that people take half a blotter for their first time. For me, half a blotter would be incredibly disappointing and underwhelming. Dosing too low on psychedelics generally just leaves me with hours of uncomfortable stimulation, like a never ending come up.

Well that's why I suggested mixing low dose acid with some beer, it gets rid of the anxiety and leaves you feeling energized, slightly psychedelicized and ready to dance. A much more preferable mental space to be in than on a 200 mic dose... At that point you struggle to talk sense to people who aren't tripping, you also get more bodyload and lose much of the energy that lower doses give. 200 mic doses are much more enjoyable at home or outdoors walking about with friends.

The OP mentioned that he tried acid at a rave before and felt uncomfortable around people. Taking MORE acid is not gonna help that out. Combining LSD with ket and MDMA is gonna make for an easier to handle experience than LSD alone, in that state all you are concerned with is dancing and thinking about how good you really feel xD.

I agree. I constantly see people on here insisting that people take half a blotter for their first time. For me, half a blotter would be incredibly disappointing and underwhelming. Dosing too low on psychedelics generally just leaves me with hours of uncomfortable stimulation, like a never ending come up.

Oh yeah, do a full one first time, it's awesome, I totally agree, half a good blotter is in the "is it doing something or not" range, totally underwhelming, but I wouldn't want to be in a rave on a full on LSD trip, it's an environment more suited to MDMA, I'm not very experienced with LSD & it can cause social anxiety. This guy has only done it a few times too. Set & setting, it's going to be a busy place with loud music & flashing lights, plus the MDMA is going to boost it & if that gets too boring he's got some more MDMA & some 2C-B as well, sounds like a really fun night, but an overly intense LSD trip could spoil it right from the start, depending on how much anxiety LSD give you. Half a blotter on it's own is just enough for me to barely feel it, that's what I'd do. It'd be disappointing on it's own, but he's mixing stuff & in a busy place. I'd be more tempted to do 50ug LSD, then 200mg MDMA in a single dose an hour later, just a little acid to add to the MDMA & then 2C-B at the end, others might disagree.

If anxiety isn't a problem then go 100ug + 200mg, it should be pretty intense.

There's always weed if you're not feeling it enough.

Last edited: