• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info request "Wicked Wizzards"

im from adelaide and iv heard from friends that the dexters acid is good. i dont think every pill has pma in it theres just alot of shit going around if you dont know the right people.

Well, the trips I saw looked nothing like either of those pictures. Damn, I wish I'd snapped a piccy or 2 :\

Sorry I havent postred a pic yet guys, theres been a bit of delay in me getting them, I was sick all ast week. If all goes according to plan I should have them by either tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Peace

Alrighty, heres the pic of the trips I got, please forgive the blurriness, theres not much to see anyway, as it turns out the print was a really big one, and I only got 21 of them. I am told the entire print is two wizzards fighting eachother, and thats about all the detail I know. There DOES however appear to be what looks like a number 3 with a tail on it on every individual trip, it changes in color to correspond with the entire print though, so some are harder to see than others especially on this photo, but look closer and you'll see them.
In terms of how good it was, I can only compare it to dexters I had a while back, these were much better, they took a really long time to kick in properly though, we poped them at 10:30, by about 11:30 we were getting little tingles here and there, and laying down felt REALLY comfortable, made us really giggly, we would laugh at the stupidest shit, watching Futurama was almost an abdominal workout. lol. The visuals came on very slowly, started around 12:30 or so with distorted and wavy vision, like looking at my friends veranda ceiling and it appeared to be breathing. By about 2:00 I was getting some nice visuals, it was raining all day so the ground and grass looked amazing. We went for some walks at night looking for trippy shit, overall these were alot of fun. I recon they would have come on quicker if I had taken a whole one instead of a half, then another half, then another half. The reason I took a half at first was because I hadn'e had these before and I wanted to see what a half would do first. When the sun came up I was still tripping and ggetting some cool visuals, everything was moving in a liquidy motion, there were cool pattterns everywhere.
I have doubts that these were clean LSD though, as they had a bit of a bitter taste to them, andd as far as I know LSD has no taste at all. Can anyone tell me what these could be?

trips.jpg

Good point, but I think it was a little TOO bitter to be ink. Could be mistaken though.

Last edited:
i am alsmost positive it is DOB.. there is alot of that around..... is the blotter really thick like cardboard? and it takes about 3-4 hours after injesting to peak?

You found futurama funny!?!?!

Where can I get some of that shit?!?!?!

*Not a real question* LOL

Happydaze, yeah it took about that long, so I guess it is DOB. Is DOB dangerous?

Starfunker -We found it a lot funnier than we usually do. lol.

yea DOB has a bitter taste to it.... DOB can be deadly but is very unlikely.... so if you ate about a 100 hits then you would probably die.... but its alot of fun and has its place in the universe.. enjoy!

nO_iRiS said:
Hey guys, apolagies in advance if this is in the wrong place.

I've just gotten some trips called "Wicked Wizzards" I was wonderng if anyone had heard of them or had them and would like to know if they are any good before I try them, ie. Strength, purity etc. The reason I ask is because I tried some other trips called "dexters" a while back, and found out shortly after that they were PMA, wasnt a bad trip, but PMA isnt something I wanna be playing with.

Much love and peace. :)

Thanks again.

I've got 6 of those Dexters Trips right now, with the tiny dude on it. Pretty damn sure its lsd! Feels exactly like lsd.

Yeah I was wrong about those. They were fun like I said, I was just told afterwards that they were PMA, but that was quickly cleared up by one of the people on here. Enjoy them.