Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
90ug above average? Hmm i wouldn't be buying estimated 90ug acid and saying it was above average. Back in the lovely days of plentiful clear liq and Hofmanns/Shiva's/Polys, you'd be stretched to find anything under 150ug estimated. Aussie laid acid sucks. You know when you've got EU or N. America.

I know you can't buy acid from a supermarket and you get what you're given but its sad hearing 90ug as being above average.

Yeah look, I'm not actually sure at all, I'm only guessing by comparing my effects to Erowid's descriptions. But I'm a bit confused now, because I just read D M Turner's chapter on LSD, and he claims you'll only get threshold effects from a 100mic dose. Well if that's true, the tabs I'm describing were significantly more powerful than 90mics.

First I took about 45% of a tab, and got a light experience, above threshold but not by much. Mind expansion, enhanced creativity, euphoria, almost no visuals. The next week I took the full tab, and got a full, kind of light-medium acid trip. My mind was definitely warped, euphoric and relaxed, but I was completely able to hold conversation and fully coherent thoughts, and I only lost concentration and zoned out every now and again (especially when I smoked some weed with it later). Things got distorted when I focused on them, or made brilliant patterns (saw the face of God form out of the stars in the night sky) but remained stable when I wasn't focusing on anything.

From what I understand, that makes the tab about 80 - 100mics, but I'm definitely not an expert, so maybe it was a lot higher than that. At any rate: 1 om tab makes for a good light-medium experience. I'm taking 1.5 next time for a full medium.

^ Keep in mind there can be considerable variation in sensitivity to psychs from person to person, and also different levels of different types of effects (OEVs/CEVs/pscyhological/spiritual/emotional/etc) so I don't think you can really estimate mics without having considerable experience with known quantities.. very rare. Personally I don't reckon there's much use estimating - describing the effects and comparing them to other tabs is probably more useful :)

Yeah, good point. One of my friends only did a half of those tabs, and he got a fairly solid trip. Ahh who knows, you can never quite guess what you're in for.

No one truly knows the potency, but ive done acid 300 times and you can start to gauge whats on fire and what isn't. Even different tabs that are both reported to be say 150ug a piece, one of the batches might be filthy crystal and be horrible. In that case id rather a clean 90ug hit. But when the Hofmann bikes were down here, fuck that was some quality acid. Reported to be 250ug to commemorate his bike ride in the 40's but regardless even if they were 100ug they were the cleanest most euphoric tabs ive ever had. Pure ecstasy.

I'm pretty sure those are Shivas.

I can account for the Ohms, if we got it from the same batch. Mine were red Om symbols on a tan background, from memory. It was clean, there was some hangover but I suspect that's just my reaction to acid, and I tentatively estimate their strength at about 90mics, which would make them above average potency. One should be enough for a first LSD trip.

Cheers mate. :)

:D a friend of mine will be GCMS testing a felix tab when i get them.So hopfuly we will have the exact strength of em :)

what page is a image of the alex greys posted on?
i had half a 3rd eye one night and the next day a whole and didnt think they were anywhere as good as the astro boys ive previously had

I dropped a single red star microdot last night. This was my third LSD trip ever, with previous trips being with 1. one drop of unknown liquid, 2. rainbow circles on brown blotter.

Both previous trips would be estimated at ~threshold to just above threshold dosage, and this red star was mindblowing by comparison. Significant stimulation on the come-up with full blown visuals and euphoria at the peak (2-3 hours in) and minor shifting visuals remaining 9 hours after dosing. Stimulation tail-end was completely gone after about 12 hours from dosage.

Alex grays are pretty strong, very similar to the skulls but they are ancient. The Jesus tab I wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole unless it is free of course lol the Felix cats are that are circulating at the moment pack a punch. Would have to say they come close to the cherubs that were around a year or so ago. Clear colored liquid thats floating with a very very faint yellowish tinge is exceptional. One drop = 1.5 normal tabs easy:) Fluffy white crystals circulating lately is insannnee!

Alex grays are pretty strong, very similar to the skulls but they are ancient. The Jesus tab I wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole unless it is free of course lol the Felix cats are that are circulating at the moment pack a punch. Would have to say they come close to the cherubs that were around a year or so ago. Clear colored liquid thats floating with a very very faint yellowish tinge is exceptional. One drop = 1.5 normal tabs easy:) Fluffy white crystals circulating lately is insannnee!

why not touch the jesus tabs with a ten foot pole? potency? dirty acid? what was ment by that?

That tab is very dirty and weak. Not sure where it originated from but I wouldnt go near them.

now circulating is a new batch, ~85-95 ug, 'champagne' crystal aka 'amber' back in the days. nothin' to write mummy home about, alas.

Howdy everyone, just picked up some pharaohs does anyone know anything ? they might be an old print!

Kind regards,
Victorski

I know this is not the correct forum to be asking this question but I'm going to ask it anyway. I am curious as to how many active LSD cooks there are in the world? I've read somewhere that there are probibly only 10 to 15, but that was about twenty years ago. I'm curious because I've always thought that the majority of LSD in OZ would originate from the same couple of cooks regardless of which blotter it was laid on. Any thoughts on this one Nano??

I don't believe in karma, at least in the way most people believe in it.

How would me using LSD from someone who did something bad make me have bad karma?

it wouldn't. but the the resultant outcome of the OR or objective quantum decoherence of the whole complex and entangled BE condensate that is the mind-LSD-human gestalt, on the intangible qualitative nuances of the experience will be subjectively noted, bettin' dollars to donuts.

The double sided ones would of been the Garden of earthly delights aka Cherubs. my innerself: Ur pretty much spot on, theres no more than a dozen cooks in the world who can actually pull the complex synth off. I know that most if not all LSD in Australia originates from Europe via liquid or crystal form. Sad but true alot of people stomp and or contaminate the crystals/liquid and not to mention the wanabee cooks who dont pull it off correctly resulting in impurities.

Status
Not open for further replies.