Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo the Cheshire's are back on green ohm prints? :)

My dealer had run out of the ones on the purple ohms, they were by far some of the 'cleanest' tabs i've ever had.. absolutely loved them.. i hope these green ones are the same.

Sorry guys, I was blazed off my head when I wrote that.

Their just purple ohms... Still, that's a good thing for me i guess.

Note to self: Think/Don't post when high.

In WA: Have recently come into possession of 'Baby Cliffords' or 'Red Rovers' as some have called them. Dropping tonight, will take pics as well.

Also, requesting info on tabs with a forest design, also in WA.

Sorry guys, I was blazed off my head when I wrote that.

Their just purple ohms... Still, that's a good thing for me i guess.

Note to self: Think/Don't post when high.

Haha, no worries man. I thought the cheshires with purple ohms were pretty average, but in retrospect, and after having them a few times, I reckon the LSD on them is of a fairly decent purity/quality. Maybe not comparable to things like the Hoffmans I tried, which simply are in a class of their own, but definately able to hold their own. Enjoy!

In WA: Have recently come into possession of 'Baby Cliffords' or 'Red Rovers' as some have called them. Dropping tonight, will take pics as well.

Also, requesting info on tabs with a forest design, also in WA.

Oh they'd be the dogs my friend was telling me about (Brisbane)

He had two and was pretty fried.

Fifteen cliffords and a few milligrams of DOI produced some of the most crystal clear visuals I have ever experienced and when combined with DMT make upm one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. A very, very cruisy tab. Lots of fun. Grab 'em if you can.

Will be sampling the biohazard paper this weekend. Although there are a few damn tempting alternatives out there.

Also acquired a purple ohm from Adelaide.

the Mop Bears have been quanted. 1,200 micrograms per tab.

slightly ticklish if two is taken. quantumfractalpsychedeliconlyathighdoses.

avail to those who know the difference between 1,000 and 10,000 mike trips and have been 'printed' as in thumb. VIC area.

Hey guys, got word I can get tabs that are basically a chessboard pattern. Searched the thread and couldn't find anything on them. Just wondering if any of you guys had consumed or heard of any tabs similar to this description and could tell me if they are any good? Thanks.

Have spoken toa few others who tried the Red Rover tabs - Two people had 1 each, felt nothing. Unsure of storage, might have been degraded but tbh 10 red aums was much stronger then 15 of these, so you might be disappointed if you only eat a couple.

Have spoken toa few others who tried the Red Rover tabs - Two people had 1 each, felt nothing. Unsure of storage, might have been degraded but tbh 10 red aums was much stronger then 15 of these, so you might be disappointed if you only eat a couple.

Yeah friend of mine who had a red rover said he felt little to nothing, a slight mental change but not much of anything.

LSD, one of the most powerfull and important psycho-active drugs on the planet

Howdy trippers

Psilo is back from an extremely psychedelic week and a bit...

There is some awesome LSD in Australia at the moment and it breaks my heart to see so many low dose, no dose and RC tabs doing the rounds!

LIQUID

SILVER- Doing the rounds in vic since January is above the average of liq for the past 12 months. Jo Blow is most likely to come across this liquid as i have seen plenty getting offered around the traps (unlike alot of liq being held tightly)...

TRIFECTA- Was great... all but gone

STORM- 2 drops gave me the best trip since hoffman prints early last year and my tolerance is through the roof compared with last year. Amazed to find acid of this quality. Easily blows 4 drop trifecta trips away. One drop on a tally-ho paper, then cut in half for 2 people was the going dose for friends dosing less than bi-monthly. First time i have had to split drops in fear of over dosing friends on home soil!

HURRICANE- I am saving some of this liq to dose with a lower tolerance. I don't doubt the hype surrounding this liquid, it tastes like hoffman's minty essence. I dosed this numerous times at a psy event and it worked a treat even though i had fried hard the night before on the storm liq and hit the DOC all day.

BLACK LIGHTNING/DARK STAR- The imfamous black liquid has made an appearance. A friend and myself had the washout from a bottle while on hurricane last monday arvo and felt a nice tickle. If i dose this with a low tolerance i will report back with more info.

BLOTTERS

Above average blotters currently doing the rounds

SHIVA'S- Seem to vary across print, 1 tab was enough to give me the giggles and slight visual patterning. (remember, 1 tab for me=3+ for most)

BIOHAZARD- My high tolerance right hand man who gave up on "shitty low dose tabs" ate a shiva with me and then ate a biohazard tab an hour later. I was quite happy and he was trippin nicely, i spent a good part of the day finding things he had lost in a small room lol

POLYNESIAN, black and white print- 2 lady friends of mine who hadn't dosed in 3 months, ran around dressed as fairies, gigglin their tits off for 6 hours and cuddled up to me for a further 3 hours for "a chat" on half each.

POLYNESIAN, new colour print- Was meant to go to city on friday but a couple of the colour poly's followed by a black and white tab put an end to that :)

DROP BEARS- Have had everything on them in months gone by... BRDF, DOI, DOC and different batches of LSD varying in quantity. I support nanobrains post of 1200 mics for the latest bears and wish these fuck heads selling dodgey LSD for massive profits would follow suite or just hurry up and die before karma takes it's strangle hold...

The tabs i mentioned may be hard to come across but i have never had so many calls from friends telling me of good acid (mostly the liquid currently in melb) getting around the country.

These are people who usually get the ohms, cheshires etc. from pill/speed dealers and have been getting high dose sugar cubes for the first time.

I hope you get to enjoy what may be the best/strongest LSD i've ever had when you calculate the intensity of my trips compared to my tolerance levels at the time of similar trips in years gone by.

That's about all i got...

Psilo ;)

I too had the Red Rovers / Cliffords on Saturday night. I experienced slight change in headspace and a few things sure started looking alot nicer :) But they definitely didn't seem that strong. Some no-to-low tolerance friends had halves and felt nothing whatsoever.

Also I ate half a hoffman the other day and felt nothing really.. that was my 4th trip

Though when I had 2 I had a pretty strong trip.

I too had the Red Rovers / Cliffords on Saturday night. I experienced slight change in headspace and a few things sure started looking alot nicer :) But they definitely didn't seem that strong. Some no-to-low tolerance friends had halves and felt nothing whatsoever.

I also had 2 Red Rovers on Friday, enjoyed some nice visuals and a change in headspace but the red ohms were definately stronger. This was only my 4th time tripping and I felt like I needed another 1-2 tabs to make it more memorable.

Nobody has any comments whatsoever on chessboard tabs? It is all I have access to and have only been able to come across acid one other time (rolling tones tabs) so I am definately going to be taking them anyway.
That said I would feel alot better and safer with some feedback from you folks, any information is highly appreciated, there will be some first timers dosing these tabs when we get them and I would hate their first experience to be devoid of any actual LSD-25.

I also had 2 Red Rovers on Friday, enjoyed some nice visuals and a change in headspace but the red ohms were definately stronger. This was only my 4th time tripping and I felt like I needed another 1-2 tabs to make it more memorable.

I don't really like to compare tabs with the red ohms. I am CERTAIN that the few batch's of red ohms that have come my way in recent times have not been LSD. Sure 1 or 2 of them will get me tripping rather hard.. but i hate what it does to me mentally as appose to LSD. They've left me feeling rather 'scattered' afterward's.. and i've found it much harder to put thoughts together on them.

Had the opportunity to try the red rovers.. but i'm been cautious because i like the mind state LSD has gotten me too over the past few months.. those cheshire cats were absolute bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.