PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD in orange pill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landonb82

Greenlighter
I've done LSD 3 times one being last night. But this time I got it from another dealer who is a very experienced tripper. I was expecting tabs but he gave me some type of orange pill and it was like candy. It was about the size of a quarter. I can't find anything about this anywhere else's on the Internet. The trip felt relatively similar to the other times I've done LSD. Let me know if you need any more information, just hoping I didn't take anything harmful

And I only say relatively because it was
Much more intense which I expected when I took a pill and 1/3

It sounds like LSD on a gummy or other candy, nothing unusual about it. probably easier for some than laying blotters, especially if you dont know how.
Oh, remember LSD on sugar cubes?...same thing.
Probably.
Sounds potent...buy more while it's there.

It wasn't gummy though it was chewy like a sweet tart but bigger.. I hope your right haha

It wasn't gummy though it was chewy like a sweet tart but bigger.. I hope you're right haha (spelling correction by PN)lol
Well, you seem just fine...or am I missing something?

Hell, I still Trick-or-Treat to this day...just HOPING someone will slip one of those tarts in my little goody bag...sorry to make light, but i'm TB right now so everything is funny. Especially ME! Seriously, I never cease to amuse me. especially now. OK, I will stop. Soon.

Last edited:
Hi there,
We can't identify things from a description I'm afraid, and attempting to do so could encourage a false sense of security.
I have locked this thread, if you want to know what your substance is then you need to get some reagent tests (ehrlich reagent would be a good one to start with) or send it off to a lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.