View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Hours

LazyTheGreat

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters! I have a question concerning the phases involved in an LSD experience. If you were to dose yourself with 200ug around what hour would the comeup, peak, and comedown phase kick in. If someone were to up the dose to 300ug or let's say 400ug would the phases start on different hours? If so, when?

IME the higher you dose the quicker it hits and the longer it lasts. The timeline is usually coming up in 30-60 min after ingestion and coming back after 8-12 hs.

Hello Bluelighters! I have a question concerning the phases involved in an LSD experience. If you were to dose yourself with 200ug around what hour would the comeup, peak, and comedown phase kick in. If someone were to up the dose to 300ug or let's say 400ug would the phases start on different hours? If so, when?

No the comeup, peak, and comedown should be almost the same for all three doses. A lot of people claim higher doses equal longer trips, but I have never seen any difference, even the when the dose is huge it still lasts about 8 hours for me.

No the comeup, peak, and comedown should be almost the same for all three doses. A lot of people claim higher doses equal longer trips, but I have never seen any difference, even the when the dose is huge it still lasts about 8 hours for me.
Big doses lasted longer for me, but then again I'm prone to hppd so may have been that. Plus I'm sure the extended duration people speak of at high doses is likely related to the amplified post trip brain-fry.

When you get into larger doses, of anything really, I find the comeup to begin quicker and ramp up faster, as well as possibly last longer. Depends on the drug, for LSD, yes. Albeit not much longer.

Idk i found higher dose trips can last longer.
Ive had 2 tabs keep me faffin about for 15-16 hours, wasnt tripping balls the whole time obviously but the comedown was so long and placidly trippy it was beautiful. The peak was damn intense though quite long too, but it was the strongest 2 tabs ive ever had (had close to 200 squares i think)

Big doses result in longer times, at least to some extent, because more of it remains after a half-life period has passed. This effect differs with different substances. With LSD it is much less than with, say DOC, which has a much longer half-life. With DOXs like DOC, people report multi-day trips when taking overdoses.