View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD hangover or something else?

Snafu in the Void

Bukowski Jr.
Dropped almost 43 hours ago and feel tired, drained and slow as shit... 300mg caffeine didn't help...

I got good sleep but even at like +30 hours was still having strong CEVs but they are gone now...

Man I just feel super slow and drained... Never had this effect usually all perky the next day

Idk man I feel like I took a bunch of antipsychotics.... Just really tired and slow minded..
At least the visuals are gone

just the hang over of LSD after a strong trip im still getting visuals at 30 + hours before i sleep but i will feel extremely drained for at least 3 days and sometimes up to a week.

just the hang over of LSD after a strong trip im still getting visuals at 30 + hours before i sleep but i will feel extremely drained for at least 3 days and sometimes up to a week.
Thanks was actually about to pm you.... This usually doesn't happen to me. Took 500ug very strong trip... About +45 hrs now no visuals just feel tired and mentally slow... Just burnt out you know

I'm sure I'll feel fine tomorrow... Just feel like sleeping even tho I had like 12 hours of sleep after benzos

500 ug is very strong the trip lasts for ages i usually have OEVs for 24 hours at that dose and takes me two weeks to recover. After a big trip like that i spend many days sleeping nearly 16 hours.

500 ug is very strong the trip lasts for ages i usually have OEVs for 24 hours at that dose and takes me two weeks to recover. After a big trip like that i spend many days sleeping nearly 16 hours.
It was very strong but sucked because somehow I dosed my cat after touching the strip :( went downhill after the first 6 hours

It was very strong but sucked because somehow I dosed my cat after touching the strip :( went downhill after the first 6 hours
I recorded my entire trip in a report, might post it tonight just need to edit some things because after about 6 hours when I realized I dosed my cat I didn't feel like typing much anymore.

Give yourself like two weeks of just resting up and grounding back after a trip that goes south on such a high dose it can leave you feeling a bit spacey and off for a while as the re-entry into physical reality was a bit jarring. the super strong trips can take months to integrate the experience sometimes. Wish you the best take it easy for a while.

Give yourself like two weeks of just resting up and grounding back after a trip that goes south on such a high dose it can leave you feeling a bit spacey and off for a while as the re-entry into physical reality was a bit jarring. the super strong trips can take months to integrate the experience sometimes. Wish you the best take it easy for a while.
Thanks hope you're still online for a few hours wanted to pm when I got home

Dropped almost 43 hours ago and feel tired, drained and slow as shit... 300mg caffeine didn't help...

I got good sleep but even at like +30 hours was still having strong CEVs but they are gone now...

Man I just feel super slow and drained... Never had this effect usually all perky the next day
Based on what you wrote it sounds as though you took a research chemical that is not LSD.

Also lack of sleep can make some people see minor visuals like trails, mild breathing walls, and visual snow.

LSD can vary in duration. 24 hour trips on owselys acid were the normal owsely himself dosed himself with a combo of lsd 500 ug + mescaline and shrooms together and he stood outside for 3 days tripping balls in a catatonic state naked.

Based on what you wrote it sounds as though you took a research chemical that is not LSD.

Also lack of sleep can make some people see minor visuals like trails, mild breathing walls, and visual snow.

doubt it, purchased from one of the most reputable vendors who I have purchased through before.....

I highly doubt it was an RC.... just accurately dosed 100ug tabs....

it's been awhile since I took 500ug, and I'm older now..... so I think my brain is just tired....

I slept very well for 10+ hours and woke up and was still tripping.... idk... it probably has more to do with my mental health or the quality of the LSD....

I highly doubt it was RC... exactly 48 hours now since the peak of the trip and I feel fine, just tired....

even if it was RC i sure as fuck wouldn't mind buying it again... but certainly felt like clean lucy.... just had unexpected after effects